a BIG "f" you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a BIG "f" you

So, couple things. First off i would like to say FUCK!!!! you to all the guys born big, and especially huge. Fuck you, you
    bastard's. Anyway.....

Ive been doing this since like march, and while i havnt been as diligent with it as i could have been or should have been, I've seen little return. Mostly my dick just gets bruised and red. And the bathmate is atleast amusing to use, not sure it actually works.

But with that being said, i have found a sort of cure for "donut dick", just jelg after using the bathmate. I would do 75-100 jelgs with lotion after pumping, and would have no edema after.

Lastly, if u wanna feel bigger, and maybe impress a girl. Start dating smaller girls. I recently starting hooking up with a new chick and she is by far the most fit and pettite girl I've been with. I can feel either her cervix or the back of her pussy. She says it feels
    Like im in her stomach. Now, im of average size, maybe a little over 7" BP and 5" midshaft - 5.5 base girth.

It felt pretty good to see her kinda backaway from me. She didnt say it hurt or anything, and after i went as deep as i could go and just kept it there, she grinded her hips into it and seemed to enjoy it.

So, all in all it felt pretty good. Considering the last girl i was with had hooked up with a giant cock and guven me quit a complex.

Thats all, thanjs for readung my rant.

Average is 5.6" x 4.7" something like that. You're above average!
    06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
    MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
    MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

Comment

Did you say donut dick? What is THAT?
      Relax I'm a pro

Comment

Quality post, quality..
        WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

as far as the petite girl, you don't know if she's had a huge dude too... She probably has too... Just assume every girl has been with a huge dude and you're a baby dick to them. Work your magic as best you know how.

Comment

I was born with a 10 1/2" x 8" flaccid...it's not all it's cracked up to be. I've been using ice packs on it and smoking like crazy to try and shrink it because it's so big I'm embarrassed to pull it out...LMAO....I'm kidding, it's just a joke

Some people have huge ears, some huge noses and some are born with huge cocks...then there is the rest of us...strength in numbers man

Comment

You're over seven and bitching? Really? That is a BIG dick!
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

So how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that maybe over a little 7" BP is average?
                BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepConcentration View Post
                    Average is 5.6" x 4.7" something like that. You're above average!
                    yes... so OP you basically just told yourself to fuck off! :-)
                    02/10/12: NBPEL: 6,75" (17cm) MidEG: 4,75" (12cm)
                    04.04.13:
                    NBPEL: 7.25" (18,4cm) MidEG: 5" (12,7cm)

Comment

Small girls are not always small and big girls are not always deep, where does this crap come from. Just gotta shake your head sometimes.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by horsepuss View Post
                        So, couple things. First off i would like to say FUCK!!!! you to all the guys born big, and especially huge. Fuck you, you
                        bastard's. Anyway.....

Ive been doing this since like march, and while i havnt been as diligent with it as i could have been or should have been, I've seen little return. Mostly my dick just gets bruised and red. And the bathmate is atleast amusing to use, not sure it actually works.

But with that being said, i have found a sort of cure for "donut dick", just jelg after using the bathmate. I would do 75-100 jelgs with lotion after pumping, and would have no edema after.

Lastly, if u wanna feel bigger, and maybe impress a girl. Start dating smaller girls. I recently starting hooking up with a new chick and she is by far the most fit and pettite girl I've been with. I can feel either her cervix or the back of her pussy. She says it feels
                        Like im in her stomach. Now, im of average size, maybe a little over 7" BP and 5" midshaft - 5.5 base girth.

It felt pretty good to see her kinda backaway from me. She didnt say it hurt or anything, and after i went as deep as i could go and just kept it there, she grinded her hips into it and seemed to enjoy it.

So, all in all it felt pretty good. Considering the last girl i was with had hooked up with a giant cock and guven me quit a complex.

Thats all, thanjs for readung my rant.
                        You said f you to yourself there....what makes you think you are small?
                        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite

Got nine lives...used six already!!

Comment

He desnt think he is small. He is just saying it so people tell him he's big.
                          Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

And a big "F" you to you too .....lol

Comment

"F" you, "F" me, "F" everyone reading this, and if you don't like it go "F" yourself...and amazingly I have not gone off topic.
                              Started: 7 x 5
                              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Working...
                              X