Bathmate and jelqing routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate and jelqing routine

ok so ive started my new routine today my measurements are around 17cm erect 11cm flaccid and about 5inches girth. i will do measurements on the weekend i
    29/8/13
    stretches L/R/U/D/S with 20 kegels each stretch + stretch in circular direction.
    1x14x8 mins (by 14 im using the bathmate lines as a guide)
    30s relax + kegels
    1x15x8mins
    30s relax + kegels
    1x16x8mins
    30s relax + kegels
    1x14x8mins

100 jelqs.
    my aim is overall growth, but i want a bit more girth!

So far my view on the bathmate is very good iv definitely seen an increase in girth iv not measured yet as only been using 3-4 weeks 4-5 days pw,
    My routine
    6-10 min warm up in hot bath
    Stretching l/r up down and straight out and between legs

Jelqing 50/v jelqing 50
    Bathmate 5min 90-95% erect
    Repeat×3
    Warm down
    Sometimes I will do edging after depends how tired it is but in time I will increase the amount

Good luck

Comment

Are you both entering the tube with a full erection?
      start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
      MEG 4 3/4
      BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
      MEG 5 1/2
      BEG 6 1/4

Comment

About 95% erect

Comment

i do some flaccid some erect, just started so ill find out what works best for me

Comment

30/8/13
            stretches
            1x14.5x8mins
            1x16x8mins
            1x17.5x9mins
            1x16x8mins
            100 jelqs

Comment

Doing them flaccid wont really do much, your trying to fill the penis with as much blood as you can allowing for expansion. I tried at first flacid and I was almost disappointed that I had bought the bathmate as it just didnt work how
              I expected, then I started to look on the net and found DLD's routine
              4 weeks into this routine and im definitely getting results, only last nite I was having sex with my girl and we was both shocked at how big and thick it was (compared to normal) she actually said fuck me how big is it and just seeing the reaction from her during sex knowing she can hardly handle it because its so good for her makes me want so so much more from PE
              Good luck

Comment

I also heat up my dick when iv got a spare moment, for example iv been working nites this weeks, I get in bed with a hot water bottle warm my dick so it's nice a loose stretch a good few ways then I do fowfers and just fall asleep it feels very good

Comment

Originally posted by wigwambam View Post
                  Doing them flaccid wont really do much, your trying to fill the penis with as much blood as you can allowing for expansion. I tried at first flacid and I was almost disappointed that I had bought the bathmate as it just didnt work how
                  I expected, then I started to look on the net and found DLD's routine
                  4 weeks into this routine and im definitely getting results, only last nite I was having sex with my girl and we was both shocked at how big and thick it was (compared to normal) she actually said fuck me how big is it and just seeing the reaction from her during sex knowing she can hardly handle it because its so good for her makes me want so so much more from PE
                  Good luck
                  i tried today to do all erect, i got really bad fluid build up at end of dick atm though lasted 4 hrs so far (not as bad tho) what is the dld routine?

Comment

Very simple but is said to be very effective, warm up and stretch a good 10 min jelqing 5 min bathmate for 5 min, repeat 2-3 times

Comment

banged the gf last night and all i can say is WOW, dick felt so thick and she was moaning/screaming she loved it and i just kept pounding, made her cum twice and i could keep going all night... i actually didnt even cum haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tmac123 View Post
                        banged the gf last night and all i can say is WOW, dick felt so thick and she was moaning/screaming she loved it and i just kept pounding, made her cum twice and i could keep going all night... i actually didnt even cum haha
                        Keep up the good work

Comment

Hey Tmac

I have tried BM sets like you are doing and it didnt work out for me. It would take me too long to put it on, get a good seal and pump so I just went back to the single 20m set. What I have learned tho, my own observation, is that a single set leaves me a thicker longer unit for longer than doing sets.
                          Also, I do the 100 kegels in the last minute and a half of BM to save time and I think they are more effective that way.
                          I also do PE in the shower, always. So my warm up is a streched warm up.

Basically very similar to the one you are doing but with a very gentle pull (as I am cold at the start) while rising it with hot water. So I will go though it all twice.
                          First time into all directions with circles you know everything, the second time will be exactly the same, with the hot water stream running over my unit at all times, but this second time the pulls are stronger as it is not a warm up anymore but the workout instead.

I have been messing with the BM for about a year, its been a headache but I figured it out.

The reason for warming up this way is in my own theory that a slight work-out while warming up will give better results than just standing still.
                          I dont meant to workout like if it were warm either. As I said before, slightly! Also, it will expose the inch of your dick what lives inside the body, as soon as you pull, and that part of the shaft needs some heat as well.

Post up results when you check! and push on, non stop..

Comment

Originally posted by wantitbigger View Post
                            Hey Tmac

I have tried BM sets like you are doing and it didnt work out for me. It would take me too long to put it on, get a good seal and pump so I just went back to the single 20m set. What I have learned tho, my own observation, is that a single set leaves me a thicker longer unit for longer than doing sets.
                            Also, I do the 100 kegels in the last minute and a half of BM to save time and I think they are more effective that way.
                            I also do PE in the shower, always. So my warm up is a streched warm up.

Basically very similar to the one you are doing but with a very gentle pull (as I am cold at the start) while rising it with hot water. So I will go though it all twice.
                            First time into all directions with circles you know everything, the second time will be exactly the same, with the hot water stream running over my unit at all times, but this second time the pulls are stronger as it is not a warm up anymore but the workout instead.

I have been messing with the BM for about a year, its been a headache but I figured it out.

The reason for warming up this way is in my own theory that a slight work-out while warming up will give better results than just standing still.
                            I dont meant to workout like if it were warm either. As I said before, slightly! Also, it will expose the inch of your dick what lives inside the body, as soon as you pull, and that part of the shaft needs some heat as well.

Post up results when you check! and push on, non stop..
                            hey man thanks for the info! what are your results?
                            With my sets i dont actually take my penis out i just release all the tension... i tried that dld 5 minute bathmate + 5 min jelq routine, didnt enjoy it, so i am back to my sets finishing with jelqs!

2/9/13
                            1x160x8mins
                            1x170x8mins
                            1x18x8mins
                            1x18.2x8mins
                            200 jelqs

he is nice a thick atm!

Comment

Hey buddy, I tried exactlt that as well but I wasnt happy with the outcome.
                              I dont know how you jelq after bm! I do all the manual stuff prior to bm.
                              Anyways, keep me posted if you get any solid gains

Comment

Working...
                              X