No announcement yet.

Stretch then jelq OR jelq then stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch then jelq OR jelq then stretch?

The question is pretty much explained in the title but basically trying to see what method is better/ more effective in a routine.

I read an article by Big Al which showed a routine that consisted of jelqing then stretching, however, most other routines i.e. JP 90 says to stretch then jelq.

What's your preference and reasons for it?

I used to do stretching then jelqing, based off the JP 90.

But ever since I switched to jelqing then stretching, I always get a better stretch and I struggle less with random semi erections occurring. It feels much better. After 10 min of jelqing, my dick is ready to do some heavy stretching.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I normally jelq a few times between stretching grips and regrips. The jelqs force in some blood which allows a better grip and accordingly, I can hold the grip longer. For me, alternating between jelqs and stretches is more productive.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I would say jelq then stretch. For me this makes sure that I can get an erection for jelquing... and then the tissue is already semi expanded before you stretch. I feel this lets you get a better stretch without your dick turtling up after.
        Start ~ March 2013: BPEL: 7" x 4.75
        May 2016: BPEL: 7.5 x 5.00

Goal: First get to 8" BPEL and then work on girth as much as possible. Not too attached to the number but more with the journey.

Foreplay begins at Hello.

Comment

Jelq first since it requires a semi-erection,while stretching needs none. If you stretch first,then your penis maybe tired making jelqing difficult.
          Current
          Length
          15/11/14
          BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
          BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
          28/11/14
          MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
          NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

I used to do stretching, then jelqing, but I'm going to start jelqing first.

Also: By cleaning your penis first (required after lube/soap for wet jelqing), you get a better grip stretching
            Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
            NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
            BP 18.5 19.4 21
            EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

I do them together .....

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                I used to do stretching, then jelqing, but I'm going to start jelqing first.

Also: By cleaning your penis first (required after lube/soap for wet jelqing), you get a better grip stretching
                I actually don't clean it after jelqing with coco oil. The grip I get from the used up coco oil is good.

Comment

I do both. Light stretching with helicopter then jelq then squeeze then stretch. If edging i leave out the end stretches and do them when warming down in the shower.

I am no veteran though and frankly am looking at modifying my regime to do more stretching for length and less squeezing so everything i just said may not continue...
                  Start
                  (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                  BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

Jelqing will leave your unit much more pumped and fuller than normal. I don't stretch anymore, but I would think plumpness would be a negative attribute when it comes to stretching. Sort of along the lines of go for length first then girth because a lot of girth makes length gains more difficult for many.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                      I used to do stretching then jelqing, based off the JP 90.

But ever since I switched to jelqing then stretching, I always get a better stretch and I struggle less with random semi erections occurring. It feels much better. After 10 min of jelqing, my dick is ready to do some heavy stretching.
                      With what method did you make most of your length gains? I am going for length at the moment and have experimented with both ways, I agree with the greater ability to stretch afterwards and better feedback when jelqing. However, rib99 poses a good point about length before girth- if it is length you're targeting- but is this dependant on the balance of your workouts i.e. 70% stretch 30% jelq

Comment

Originally posted by Albernon View Post
                        With what method did you make most of your length gains? I am going for length at the moment and have experimented with both ways, I agree with the greater ability to stretch afterwards and better feedback when jelqing. However, rib99 poses a good point about length before girth- if it is length you're targeting- but is this dependant on the balance of your workouts i.e. 70% stretch 30% jelq
                        To be honest, most of my gains came from stretching first, because that's how I was taught PE. No doubt it works, but after doing it for a while, I just feel it's better to jelq first.

As for girth before length, jelqing for 10 minutes won't help anything at all in terms of girth, at least not for me. It's just to get even more blood flow going, and managing to stretch it even longer.

If I jelq 10 min, my BPFSL is longer than if I don't.

Comment

Sounds good, the proof is in the pudding I suppose. Think I'll try switching up every now and then to see if I can feel any differences. Also, I don't want to totally neglect girth.

Thanks all for the incite, good luck with the gaining!

Comment

Working...
                          X