Thread: Critique my new routine?
- 08-30-2013 #1
Going for legnth. Pretty conditioned. So option one:
10 minute warm up
30-60 second flaccid bends 4 directions
Jp 90 strecthes L, R, D, U, O (x2)(tried 3 sets recently and had negative pis)
5, 7, 10 minutes of low erection jelqing
Replace jp 90 strecthes with bundled stretches. 30-60 seconds (Never done these)
Replace jp 90 stretches with tunica tugs (60 seconds. Start at 1 set and see how 2 or 3 feels next work out)
- 08-30-2013 #2
- 09-01-2013 #3
- 09-01-2013 #4
- 09-01-2013 #5
What have you been doing prior? Jp90?
I like option 1
- 09-01-2013 #6
Option one looks good, I would add maybe the bundled stretches too though even if it is a few sets I find them very good Looks good other than that though. How many days a week are you gonna do itStarting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
Goal: 8" x 6"
Follow my blog if you like
Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, some giveaways for free products too!
- 09-01-2013 #7
I plan on doing 2 days on 1 day off. Ive been messing around with different routines recently so i need something stable i can stick with.
- 09-01-2013 #8
I recently replaced my regular stretches with bundles (60 sec. per direction), and you can feel the difference. Also alternating every other workout with diagonal stretches seems to help in "feeling" the stretch (LU, RU, LD, RD, O).Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- By dreamcatcher86 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2013, 08:41 PM
- By jacket1 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2012, 09:06 AM
- By facetha in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2012, 09:19 PM
- By pe2damax in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:08 PM
- By drlar86 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2009, 11:37 AM