Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This really inspired me

http://grind365.com/lifestyle/humour/85-penis-size-%E2%80%9Cfacts%E2%80%9D/

Just wanted to share something I found inspiring. Even if it might be a little childish.

OK --Someone spent some valuable time compiling those "facts." I think the answer to all is no. No?

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Omg, average is now 7" length and 5.5" girth. I am fucked

This inspired me to PE even harder and to commit more into it! IMMA BE GREAT ONE DAY!

Comment

Haha, that's the attitude of a winner!

Comment

I agree with these facts...People are living in their little dream world thinking the average is 5.75" EL and most women prefer average and bullshit like that...Truth is 7" is still in the average range, and it is nothing special to have 7" NBPEL. Like the facts state, most women find 7-8 inches ideal, and over 8 is huge, which is also something they love.
          I have to get to 8" NBPEL and 6 EG and only then will I be confident .

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
            I agree with these facts...People are living in their little dream world thinking the average is 5.75" EL and most women prefer average and bullshit like that...Truth is 7" is still in the average range, and it is nothing special to have 7" NBPEL. Like the facts state, most women find 7-8 inches ideal, and over 8 is huge, which is also something they love.
            I have to get to 8" NBPEL and 6 EG and only then will I be confident .
            Ok so perhaps if you were the equivlent size physically perhaps you would be more confident and loved by women . That would be circa 6 ft 7" btw.
            Of course 7" bpel is only circa 6ft 1" and as you say fairly normal
            Pegasus
            Administrator
            PE Gym Editor
            PEGym Hero
            Admin of the Month Mar 2015
            Last edited by Pegasus; 09-09-2013, 06:55 AM.

Comment

I'm starting to think the average is bigger than what they make it out to be. The last three girls I have been interested in have ALL had a monster cock and they haven't slept with hardly any guys
              BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
              MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

Originally posted by BTA View Post
                I'm starting to think the average is bigger than what they make it out to be. The last three girls I have been interested in have ALL had a monster cock and they haven't slept with hardly any guys
                This is standard head game stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  This is standard head game stuff.
                  Do you mean the girls are lying (as in a game on their part) or it is a head game we boys with normal sized dicks have to contend with?

I was feeling pretty confident before that, but after talking to the last girl, I don't even really want to fuck her now as she thinks 7" is small
                  BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5

Comment

She is playing a head game to break down your confindence it is fairly common . I tell guys to avoid women like this they are trouble.
                    If you work out the odds on what these women say being true,you would probably come up with millions to one and we here them regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      She is playing a head game to break down your confindence it is fairly common . I tell guys to avoid women like this they are trouble.
                      If you work out the odds on what these women say being true,you would probably come up with millions to one and we here them regular.
                      Very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BTA View Post
                        Do you mean the girls are lying (as in a game on their part) or it is a head game we boys with normal sized dicks have to contend with?

I was feeling pretty confident before that, but after talking to the last girl, I don't even really want to fuck her now as she thinks 7" is small
                        Her low self esteem is talking. For some reason she is on the defensive. How did dick size even come up? You or her? If it's you, stop doing that shit, it will drive the good women away. If it's her, you run the other way.
                        Dick size has no place in a new blossoming relationship. IMHO....
                        Frog
                        Member of the Month March 2017
                        Last edited by Frog; 09-09-2013, 08:16 AM.
                        "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Frog View Post
                          Her low self esteem is talking. For some reason she is on the defensive. How did dick size even come up? You or her? If it's you, stop doing that shit it will drive the good women away. If it's her, you run the other way.
                          Dick size has no place in a new blossoming relationship. IMHO....
                          What you two are saying makes a lot of sense.

She brought it up - I'd never bring up dick size because it isn't exactly a strength of mine.

Comment

BTA. 7" NBPEL would be ideal for girls/women. Your BPEL goal is 8.5, I'm assuming you have a fat pad of .5, I have the same goal. I think most women would prefer 8" NBPEL, and almost all women would honestly consider 8" huge or very big

Comment

Pegasus is right. Shes just playing games and testing you. Pass the test or get a different girl who you can deal with.

Comment

Working...
                              X