measuring girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• measuring girth

the girth poll in the questions section (what was your initial girth before starting PE) got me thinking something. since people in there were way bigger than what the average suggests... i was wondering... how do you measure your girth?

for me, i use a strip of paper. but what i noticed is, depending on how tightly i grip the paper and whether or not im doing a kegel, it can easily effect the measurement by about a quarter of an inch. if i grip tight and don't kegel i'm 4.5, if i dont do those things im maybe 4.75. i'm going to say it's 4.6 since that's like the inbetween. oh and this is midshaft.

anyway, are you generous while measuring girth? or do you wrap whatever you use around your dick as tight as possible and don't kegel. i always felt like people on here try to get as much out of their measurements as possible (with the whole bone-pressed technique being the standard for measuring length).
    thenight
    Last edited by thenight; 09-01-2013, 06:29 AM.

To measure and track gains you need to measure consistently and in the same manner.

When you measure girth, you should make sure the measuring device is snug. If it is loose, how can you objectively tell if it is as loose or more loose than last time?

We measure bone pressed because while your fat pad may change size, your pubic bone does not. Using the bone as the starting point will give more accurate indications of gains.

Comment

I bet a lot of people overestimate their girth on this site ... I don't .. length too ... just make it snug but not so snug you start pushing the blood away and causing your measurement to be lower. All I know is girth gains seem impossible ...
      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
      4.7 MSEG
      5.1 BEG
      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
      4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
        I bet a lot of people overestimate their girth on this site ... I don't .. length too ... just make it snug but not so snug you start pushing the blood away and causing your measurement to be lower. All I know is girth gains seem impossible ...
        well, you managed to gain decent girth. it sucks cause im starting off with less girth than you did and i want to make it to over 6 inch girth but it seems so unrealistic.

Comment

Yea I gained some girth but it's mostly from the CS which doesn't go up really but halfway, and gets less big the further from the base; gaining CC girth seems bloody impossible
          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
          4.7 MSEG
          5.1 BEG
          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
          4.2 EHeadG

Comment

Yea I gained some girth but it's mostly from the CS which doesn't go up really but halfway, and gets less big the further from the base; gaining CC girth seems bloody impossible
            Is it possible to gain CC girth? It must be because some guys gain 1" or more in girth and I doubt that's purely CS gains. Especially the guys who say they started at like 4.5 MSEG and end up at 6 EG..

Comment

Of course it's possible .. wtf? You thought guys just gained CS? lol or you're just really skeptical aye? Naw I've gained slightly in my CCs ... So not only is it possible but it's happened for me ... don't be skeptical and get to work brutha!
              Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
              4.7 MSEG
              5.1 BEG
              4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
              5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
              4.2 EHeadG

Comment

whats CC and CS?

Comment

Of course it's possible .. wtf? You thought guys just gained CS? lol or you're just really skeptical aye? Naw I've gained slightly in my CCs ... So not only is it possible but it's happened for me ... don't be skeptical and get to work brutha!
                  I only said that because you said it "seems impossible" but as we know it's not. I think it just takes longer than the CS.
                  The CCs fill with more blood so it makes sense that they would be stronger than the CS.. I guess

Comment

Originally posted by thenight View Post
                    whats CC and CS?
                    I would like to know this too.
                    start: aug 1 2013
                    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Find all your applicable acronyms here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

The second hardest part of PE is continual education. The first hardest part is getting your penis bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post
                        Is it possible to gain CC girth? It must be because some guys gain 1" or more in girth and I doubt that's purely CS gains. Especially the guys who say they started at like 4.5 MSEG and end up at 6 EG..
                        I think one reason it is so hard to gain girth is that PE'ers approach it the wrong way.

When you look at the information available you see that exercises are for girth, length or both. But I think the exercises should be separated differently. I think they should focus on stretching the septum/tunica lengthwise, stretching the tunica girthwise, and encouraging soft muscle division.

After experimenting with the order of execution for girth routines, I believe the best way to increase girth, one must: Heat, manual girth work, static girth expansion; in that order. See my advanced girth routine in my signature block.

Manual girth work stretches the tunica girthwise, then pumping or clamping encourages soft muscle division and maintains that new expanded state.

Comment

Working...
                        X