Can't avoid sex/ejaculation...PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't avoid sex/ejaculation...PE

I've been PEing a while now. Good results for someone who isn't 110% dedicated.
    I usually stretch, jelq 10 mins, then jump into a hot bath with my bathmate for 15-20 mins (2 days on/1 off)
    I try to edge/balloon after and this is when I do my kegels. I find this helps keep my cock in an expanded state (I hate turtling!).

Now here's the problem, I can't avoid sex/ejaculation 3 hours before or after most days. When my girl wants it, I give it to her. Being a young man with high testosterone, I want it all the time myself.

Thoughts/opinions?

Being a young man it's quite natural you want to have sex regularly, you're programmed that way! Jelqing requires you to touch your dick and stroke it so it's quite normal to expect an arousal. I'm 49 and almost every time I jelq I end up with a boner which means I have to stop for a while before continuing. Don't worry about it, you're only young once, as they say, so get on and enjoy sex as much as you like!

Comment

If you're very sexually active, you can offset some or even all of your "stamina exercises"- provided you can get enough of a challenge from your sexual encounters.

Not only is a live sexual encounter the best form of stamina work, but it's also, to some extent, what you're in training for.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X