Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when you overheat your balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when you overheat your balls?

It happens to me quite a bit actually whether im warming up with hot water and beach towel or warming down with heating pad laying down. Sometimes the towel or pad overlap on my sack and in return oveheats and feels like I have a mini version of blue balls. Right when I realize I take it off and it slowly goes away but im wondering if this is ok or could this be damaging to my nuts

I don't think you should.

Heat-based contraception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Ya doesn't say to much really, I obviously try not to but it does happen quite often especially when using hot water and beach towel. So basically if you overheat your nuts 1 time it could reduce sperm count for a few months. That's not really a bad thing in my situation lol inless reduced sperm count affects PE gains or Testosterone levels

Comment

Yeah probably mostly sperm, but if you feel discomfort or pain I think you should try not to let it happen.
        Plus I doubt it will help your gains, so why do it? Or try to avoid it.
        I wouldn't want to reduce sperm/semen because it feels better to squirt out a lot.

Comment

Why would your heating source be near that area anyways?

Comment

Over heating of body can definitely cause trouble.

Comment

Basically, cold is better for your balls. You'll hear people warning of heat can cause temporary reduction in sperm, long term it can cause conception/infertility problems, increase risk of various injuries or even cancer- Lots of really scary sounding words.

And yes there is some credence for them. BUT, don't let it worry you too much. Yeah, try not and wrap your balls completely up in a big warm wrap. But if they heat up a little, so what? I shower twice a day and I get a lot of heat on them, but I don't think hey I better not shower because I'll become infertile. I've had many a hot bath as well. Bathing or showering will put your balls through just as much, probably a lot more heat, than the corner of some towel that you wrap around your dick for 10 minutes.

As of yet I haven't seen anyone come onto this forum and say hey you told me to heat up down there and now its lead to [insert serious problem].

Try not to cover them completely but don't get worked up about it if you can't quite protect all of them all the time. Back in the days when I was told about this stuff I got worried too, so I ended up holding my balls in a cup while wrapping, the cup stayed cold class and my dick stayed warm. It was probably unnecessary and I wouldn't drink from the cup, but if you get extremely worried you can do that.
              I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                Yeah probably mostly sperm, but if you feel discomfort or pain I think you should try not to let it happen.
                Plus I doubt it will help your gains, so why do it? Or try to avoid it.
                I wouldn't want to reduce sperm/semen because it feels better to squirt out a lot.
                Ya I did feel discomfort today in my right nut so im going to try to avoid this from now on. Its not like its a sharp pain but on a scale from 1-10 from the feeling of blueballs it would be like a 2 but still..

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                Why would your heating source be near that area anyways?
                Just overlaps, mainly when im heating the top of my dick because when im laying down I either have my dick laying facing my belly button to heat the bottom or facing my toes with my sack right under it heating the top and that usually when I feel discomfort after around 15-20 min. I don't really wrap my dick up like ive heard of people doing my heating pad is to big

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
                Basically, cold is better for your balls. You'll hear people warning of heat can cause temporary reduction in sperm, long term it can cause conception/infertility problems, increase risk of various injuries or even cancer- Lots of really scary sounding words.

And yes there is some credence for them. BUT, don't let it worry you too much. Yeah, try not and wrap your balls completely up in a big warm wrap. But if they heat up a little, so what? I shower twice a day and I get a lot of heat on them, but I don't think hey I better not shower because I'll become infertile. I've had many a hot bath as well. Bathing or showering will put your balls through just as much, probably a lot more heat, than the corner of some towel that you wrap around your dick for 10 minutes.

As of yet I haven't seen anyone come onto this forum and say hey you told me to heat up down there and now its lead to [insert serious problem].

Try not to cover them completely but don't get worked up about it if you can't quite protect all of them all the time. Back in the days when I was told about this stuff I got worried too, so I ended up holding my balls in a cup while wrapping, the cup stayed cold class and my dick stayed warm. It was probably unnecessary and I wouldn't drink from the cup, but if you get extremely worried you can do that.
                Ya I don't think ill go to that extent of putting them in a cup(I don't think I even could my balls don't hang that low) that could be why they are getting in the way when heating my dick but ya im just going to give it my best effort to keep them off the heat pad because I actually did feel some discomfort in my right nut today and still do right now

Comment

Working...
                X