Thread: Stretching during minor injury
- 09-05-2013 #1
Hey, I was wondering...
If you have a minor injury, that's obviously from jelqing, like the little pinpoint spots/small bruises/etc..., and you decide to take a break to recover, is it still alright to stretch?
- 09-05-2013 #2
I suppose for that specific type of injury (red dots), JAIs or light stretching would be OK. Regular stretching can build pressure as well,because of the grip needed, possibly making the situation worse.
Most times though, if your injured and need a break, a full break would be best, to just let it heal. Impatience would only lead to further trouble.
Last edited by BigO; 09-07-2013 at 10:14 AM. Reason: clarificationGoing an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 09-07-2013 #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Well to be honest with ya, i think that every damn injury, no matter if you think it's just a minor injury, you should always let it rest.
Last edited by kaspern; 09-07-2013 at 05:51 AM.
- By MySword in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:36 PM
- By MrMedium in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2013, 03:52 PM
- By McTenzington in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2012, 03:59 AM
- By btbam09 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2012, 12:10 AM
- By giveitago in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2010, 01:28 AM