Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking a break from hanging to focus on girth. What goals would you set for girth gai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a break from hanging to focus on girth. What goals would you set for girth gai

For a long time I have been focusing on gaining length, basically for the last 3 years. I have gained roughly 2.25 inches since I originally started and I am now at 7.60 inches BPEL. Although I want to get to 8 BPEL, I really believe that 7.60 BPEL is pretty big. Anyways I want to go more serious with girth, in these last 3 years I have done all manual exercises in girth, now I think its time to start clamping. I am going to clamp for the next 3 months and switch back to improving my length. What goals would you set for 3 months of clamping? I am currently at 5.2 MSG. Advice needed from people with experience!!!!

I would aim for 5.5" then go from there.
    I'm a similar length to you. At 5.5" to 5.75" EG (depending on where I measure) I am very happy.
    started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
    6/10/11
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
    FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
    24/10/11
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
    31/3/12
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
    3/5/12
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
    13/2/13
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
    15/5/14
    NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by long View Post
      i have gained roughly 2.25 inches since i originally started and i am now at 7.60 inches bpel.
      bravo!!!

Comment

Congrats on your gains! I would expect .1-.2 on gains. Getting used to clamping is fun and takes time. Start slow and be safe. Good luck
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

long, congrats on your gains! I need those gains myself. Was hanging the only thing you did? And what was your initial LOT and current LOT?

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
            long, congrats on your gains! I need those gains myself. Was hanging the only thing you did? And what was your initial LOT and current LOT?
            Thanks y'all
            Initial: I'm not sure, I don't think that theory was around when I started.
            Now: LOT is at 6, I'm gonna take a break for a couple of months. Another question, can you do manual length exercises in off days of clamping?

Comment

Man congrats on your length gains,I think a good goal for girth is one to two inches.Maybe try a combo set of Uli's and wet Jelqing.
              Do a 30 second Uli and one minute of wet Jelqing for like one to two sets.And then go into clamping.....Happy Hunting!

Comment

Working...
              X