- 10-24-2013 #11
Member of the month Jan 2014
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Land of Dorothy and Toto!
- Blog Entries
I kinda have the same issue,,,,,,,Try using exam gloves to get a grip. I also do tight slow Jelqs outward,,,,so it's like a long hard tight pull/stretch. My girth gets in the way, and sometimes I gotta work the hell out of my dick to make it pliable and stretchable. Whatever works at the moment is what I do. :-)Dick Whammy at your Cervix!
Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!
- 10-24-2013 #12
I finally gave up on manual stretches. Gosh, like 3 months ago. My penis got so conditioned from PE that the only way I can feel a stretch is to pull harder and harder each time. And in the end all I would end up with is sore hands, and worse, a discoloration (darkening) in my glans.
Instead of manual stretches, I now prefer to use ADS (all day stretch device). I'm sure there are a dozen different versions, but I like the TLC tugger penis enlarger one. It tractions my penis fully all morning (I just wear it 1/2 a day). I prefer to use the ADS it after a good girth session. Not only does is save me time because I don't have to manually stretch, but I believe if the penis is stretched after a work-out, and kept stretched (for a few hours or more) then the ligaments heal in that "stretched" state thus helping with gains. I have no science to back this, it just seems logical to me. I wouldn't say you get massive length gains from an ADS, I think the website suggested you may gain 1/2 inch in length a year or something like that. I have not measured my penis in a few months, but my wife recently told me to stop all lengthening exercises, so it is certainly doing something. I use it now just as a maintenance device to cement my gains."with great EQ, comes great responsibility"
- 10-24-2013 #13
You guys, I put an update yesterday....
After some weeks of trial and error, I have found a successful way to stretch an uncircumcised penis fully flaccid...
1) stretch skin back
2) grip just below the glans
3) while stretching, hold glans with other hand. No pressure. Just firm enough to keep it in place
I found that I lose my grip because the glans slips down. By holding it, this prevents slippage.
Seriously, this works like a charm!
start: aug 1 2013
his mother was a mudder..
- 10-24-2013 #14
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- 10-24-2013 #15
- By HellyBelly in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2012, 05:13 AM
- By NavyBike09 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2011, 12:25 PM
- By dickielongate in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2010, 03:35 PM
- By TheUnit in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 01-02-2010, 12:25 AM
- By iron_maiden-360 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2009, 05:37 PM