Need help with stretching grip uncircumcised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with stretching grip uncircumcised

^ I'm having a hard time not gripping the glans while stretching.
    Any advice?
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

I'm uncut and I am damned proud of it!!!

Gripping should be zero problem for you Boa...(love the name btw). I have never had any issue with gripping when doing manual stretches or attaching hanging devices. Being natural, I believe is advantageous as it allows us the extra circulation and tissues to enhance all of our PE efforts.

Just grip your shaft behind your glans when your foreskin is pulled back and stretch. Don't try and stretch with your foreskin over the glans, doesn't work very well.

Feel blessed that your parents did not choose to let some doc mutilate your cock at birth. Take the time to thank your mother for this one thing in your life...I did!!!

Comment

Haha alright thanks. Yeah I feel that way. I feel like its much better to be natural.

I think I know my issue. It's like when I'm flaccid, my glans is so small that my grip slips over it, but if I'm a little bit above flaccid (but not hard) I can grip no problem.

Do you think it's alright if I let it fill with enough blood to get a grip, then let it subside (the erection) before stretching?

Comment

For sure man...that's what I do and it works very well.

Comment

I use a black pair of nitrile gloves. I am also uncut, but never have to pull foreskin back when using these gloves.

Comment

Alright thanks

Comment

Update:

After some weeks of trial and error, I have found a successful way to stretch an uncircumcised penis fully flaccid...

1) stretch skin back
              2) grip just below the glans
              2) stretch
              3) while stretching, hold glans with other hand. No pressure. Just firm enough to keep it in place

I found that I lose my grip because the glans slips down. By holding it, this prevents slippage.

Comment

Originally posted by pussylover View Post
                I use a black pair of nitrile gloves. I am also uncut, but never have to pull foreskin back when using these gloves.
                Gloves can help You can also use a small towel to pad and improve your grip. Even just applying talcum powder should help improve your grip.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I have been using non-talc baby powder. This really helps my grip for stretching. Also, helps with skin issues. Hope this helps.
                  God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
                  Robin Williams
                  Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
                  Barbara Bush

Comment

I usually stretch the skin back, pointer finger wrapped on the underside of your glands thumb press just behind the head on the top and that keeps my grip nicely, works either way i point my hand a lot easier after helicopter shakes as it gives you more of everything to play with.
                    16/09/13 - BPEL: 6.8" BEG: 4.7" MEG: 4.8"
                    16/11/13 - BPEL: 6.9" BEG: 5.5" MEG: 4.9"

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                      ^ I'm having a hard time not gripping the glans while stretching.
                      Any advice?
                      Pheeeew! I thought you were asking someone to come over and help you pull your pipe! LOL

I kinda have the same issue,,,,,,,Try using exam gloves to get a grip. I also do tight slow Jelqs outward,,,,so it's like a long hard tight pull/stretch. My girth gets in the way, and sometimes I gotta work the hell out of my dick to make it pliable and stretchable. Whatever works at the moment is what I do. :-)
                      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I finally gave up on manual stretches. Gosh, like 3 months ago. My penis got so conditioned from PE that the only way I can feel a stretch is to pull harder and harder each time. And in the end all I would end up with is sore hands, and worse, a discoloration (darkening) in my glans.

Instead of manual stretches, I now prefer to use ADS (all day stretch device). I'm sure there are a dozen different versions, but I like the TLC tugger penis enlarger one. It tractions my penis fully all morning (I just wear it 1/2 a day). I prefer to use the ADS it after a good girth session. Not only does is save me time because I don't have to manually stretch, but I believe if the penis is stretched after a work-out, and kept stretched (for a few hours or more) then the ligaments heal in that "stretched" state thus helping with gains. I have no science to back this, it just seems logical to me. I wouldn't say you get massive length gains from an ADS, I think the website suggested you may gain 1/2 inch in length a year or something like that. I have not measured my penis in a few months, but my wife recently told me to stop all lengthening exercises, so it is certainly doing something. I use it now just as a maintenance device to cement my gains.
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

You guys, I put an update yesterday....

Update:

After some weeks of trial and error, I have found a successful way to stretch an uncircumcised penis fully flaccid...

1) stretch skin back
                          2) stretch
                          3) while stretching, hold glans with other hand. No pressure. Just firm enough to keep it in place

I found that I lose my grip because the glans slips down. By holding it, this prevents slippage.

Seriously, this works like a charm!

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                            Update:

1) stretch skin back
                            2) stretch

Thanks for the update. My only problem at this point is that I have phimosis, so I can't pull back the foreskin and therefore I can't stretch and therefore I can't do PE, atleast not before my foreskin is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                              Thanks for the update. My only problem at this point is that I have phimosis, so I can't pull back the foreskin and therefore I can't stretch and therefore I can't do PE, atleast not before my foreskin is fixed.
                              Really? What have you been doing all these months?
                              I thought you've been doing a routine..

Comment

Working...
                              X