- 09-08-2013 #1
^ I'm having a hard time not gripping the glans while stretching.
- 09-08-2013 #2
I'm uncut and I am damned proud of it!!!
Gripping should be zero problem for you Boa...(love the name btw). I have never had any issue with gripping when doing manual stretches or attaching hanging devices. Being natural, I believe is advantageous as it allows us the extra circulation and tissues to enhance all of our PE efforts.
Just grip your shaft behind your glans when your foreskin is pulled back and stretch. Don't try and stretch with your foreskin over the glans, doesn't work very well.
Feel blessed that your parents did not choose to let some doc mutilate your cock at birth. Take the time to thank your mother for this one thing in your life...I did!!!
- 09-08-2013 #3
Haha alright thanks. Yeah I feel that way. I feel like its much better to be natural.
I think I know my issue. It's like when I'm flaccid, my glans is so small that my grip slips over it, but if I'm a little bit above flaccid (but not hard) I can grip no problem.
Do you think it's alright if I let it fill with enough blood to get a grip, then let it subside (the erection) before stretching?
- 09-08-2013 #4
- 09-08-2013 #5
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
I use a black pair of nitrile gloves. I am also uncut, but never have to pull foreskin back when using these gloves.
- 09-08-2013 #6
- 10-23-2013 #7
After some weeks of trial and error, I have found a successful way to stretch an uncircumcised penis fully flaccid...
1) stretch skin back
2) grip just below the glans
3) while stretching, hold glans with other hand. No pressure. Just firm enough to keep it in place
I found that I lose my grip because the glans slips down. By holding it, this prevents slippage.start: aug 1 2013
his mother was a mudder..
- 10-23-2013 #8Want a FREE month of coaching for your training? PM or email me for details!
Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs
***Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!***
- 10-24-2013 #9
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- Southwest USA
- Blog Entries
I have been using non-talc baby powder. This really helps my grip for stretching. Also, helps with skin issues. Hope this helps.God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
- 10-24-2013 #10
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
I usually stretch the skin back, pointer finger wrapped on the underside of your glands thumb press just behind the head on the top and that keeps my grip nicely, works either way i point my hand a lot easier after helicopter shakes as it gives you more of everything to play with.
- By HellyBelly in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2012, 05:13 AM
- By NavyBike09 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2011, 12:25 PM
- By dickielongate in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2010, 03:35 PM
- By TheUnit in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 01-02-2010, 12:25 AM
- By iron_maiden-360 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2009, 05:37 PM