Thread: Warm down question
- 09-09-2013 #1
I do my routine before I take a shower, Is being in the shower for 10 min with hot water running down on my unit an efficient enough warm down or do I still need to wrap a rag around around it while in the shower? I ask because I actually have to hold the rag and its kind of annoying so if hot water just hitting my unit is good thatd be a lot better. Oh ya when I get out of the shower I either masterbate or edge and then use heating pad for around 30-60 minutes
- 09-09-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Sounds like you have enough of a warm down with all those activities.
- 09-09-2013 #3
Ok thanks, ya I wasn't sure if it was crucial to do warm down immediately after.
- 09-09-2013 #4
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Blog Entries
Although, if you're sitting at your computer, laying down, watching tv, etc. It certainly wouldn't hurt to add moist heat. I use a corn heating pad (homemade). If I shower I still lay down and use heat afterwards because I truly believe that heat helps.
- 09-09-2013 #5
Yup me to, I usually heat everychance I get during the day but never use moist heat other than when warming down in shower or warming up before routine. I'll give it a try tonight after my routine
- 09-10-2013 #6
- By Jango in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2013, 09:58 AM
- By Peter922 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2011, 10:27 AM
- By backflipmanguy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2010, 05:27 PM
- By pmaps in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2010, 02:06 PM
- By growing4her in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:47 AM