- 09-09-2013 #1
So i've been pe eing for over a year now and i just realised i might be gripping wrong, i'm uncircumcized so what i do is grab just below the head using the rim as laverage, am i doing it wrong or what? I've searched around the forums and i do know gripping the head is bad, but what about in my case?
- 09-09-2013 #2
So have you been doing that a whole year? Has it given you any gains? I think you have it right.
- 09-09-2013 #3
Not really, reason why i quit for about 2 months and just came back. Only gained girth, but i need lenght.
- 09-09-2013 #4
I was having a similar problem. What I did was grab a little under the glans, maybe 0.4" below. And the key was to grip with a little blood in there.
When I do helicopter shakes, my flaccid seems to engorge a bit but not get hard.
This should help extremely with the grip.
If it starts to get hard, get your grip first, then let it subside, then start your stretch. This seems to work perfectly. Before, my grip would slide over my glans.
- 09-09-2013 #5
- 09-10-2013 #6
about 0.5 in girth actually, i got about 5.5 in girth here which is pretty good.
- 09-10-2013 #7
- 09-10-2013 #8
Going back to your grip, i kinda feel like i'm going to pop my head or something, feels like so much pressure on the tip since i have to get a really firm grip to prevent slipping. Does that really work?
- 09-10-2013 #9
I don't quite know what you mean. Are you doing the grip the same way I explained?
-helicopter shake to add blood
-pull skin back (if uncircumcised)
-Grip 0.4" below glans
-squeeze very firmly
-if erection increases, let it subside before stretch.
- 09-10-2013 #10
- By SeemsLegit in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2013, 10:26 PM
- By HellyBelly in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2012, 04:13 AM
- By hks in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2011, 09:06 PM
- By dickielongate in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2010, 02:35 PM
- By TheUnit in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 01-01-2010, 11:25 PM