Thread: how sensitive?
- 09-10-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
I would like to test the sensitivity of my penis head. I would like to ask the fellow forum members on how to test the sensitivity of the penis head or how sensitive the penis head should be. I am determined to find outta if I've lost sensitivity in mine due to masturbationm or that's just the way it is. I can thought the head is supposed to be supper sensitive. I can rub on it, i feel the sensation but it's not like any part of the body where you can pin point where the sensation is.
Last edited by HulkSmash28; 09-10-2013 at 04:16 AM.
- 09-10-2013 #2
I think it's just something that varies a lot per individual. I have very little sensitivity in my glans and I never had in the past either. With that in mind, I wouldn't necessarily say that you lost sensitivity - maybe you were never sensitive in the first place.
If stimulating your glans directly can bring you to orgasm quickly, I would say you have sensitive glans.
If stimulating your gland directly can bring you to orgasm eventually, I would say you have "normal" sensitivity
If stimulating your glans simply won't bring you to orgasm, I would say you don't have sensitive glans. (this would be me. All my sensitivity is on the underside just a bit behind the glans for me)
- By bpelat in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 08-25-2012, 12:38 PM
- By Gabzor in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2011, 02:18 PM
- By viista007 in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2010, 03:21 AM
- By nikola85 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-13-2010, 11:12 AM
- By Jelq in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2010, 01:27 PM