Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i have G gains with girth exercices without doing length ones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i have G gains with girth exercices without doing length ones?

I dont really want to have more lenght i just want to have more girth i been PEing for a year and a half and only gained .2 inches in EG and gained .3 in lenght i wasnt really constant(but tried hard to do PE) because im part of a crew its very difficult to have an specific routine, (every month is different).

Im 6.2inches in length and 4.9 in erect girth my ex girl told me that i hurted her because i was large and didnt have enough girth.

So i just want to improve my girth. can it be possible without making length exercises?
    BPEL 6.4
    EG 5¨

short term goal

BPEL 7¨
    EG 5.5¨

Attempting to reach her deepest point.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

So you want to listen to your ex. 6.2" is not too much length.

Look in the exercises section for girth exercises. There are many that don't work length at all.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I think it's impossible to gain 0 length, but you can make it so you gain minimal length gains. Anyways why don't you want more length? Maybe it hurted your ex because she wasnt wet enough? Every women is able to handle 7"+ of length.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
        I think it's impossible to gain 0 length, but you can make it so you gain minimal length gains. Anyways why don't you want more length? Maybe it hurted your ex because she wasnt wet enough? Every women is able to handle 7"+ of length.
        What are you basing this on? My wife said she started to hurt after only 3-4 weeks of me doing PE. I started at 6" and only gained like...a 16th of an inch.
        I thought it was a load of bull to get me to stop doing PE....but...i dunno. I just wanna know what your source is for every woman being able to handle 7"

Comment

You should be happy about gaining more length bro. Thenewguy2 is right. 7" NBPEL is a great size. Do PE for yourself, not for your ex girlfriend lol. A girl you like/love finding you small is a much bigger problem than her finding you huge.

Comment

Originally posted by caloxmx View Post
            I dont really want to have more lenght i just want to have more girth i been PEing for a year and a half and only gained .2 inches in EG and gained .3 in lenght i wasnt really constant(but tried hard to do PE) because im part of a crew its very difficult to have an specific routine, (every month is different).

Im 6.2inches in length and 4.9 in erect girth my ex girl told me that i hurted her because i was large and didnt have enough girth.

So i just want to improve my girth. can it be possible without making length exercises?
            I think girth without length will probably be hard to obtain.
            I'd say, though, do girth workouts. Don't stretch, and jelq at a higher EQ, and do some edging. Later if you're conditioned enough, look into the advance girth exercises like ulis and such.

If you gain length in the process and its too much, don't give her full penetration.
            start: aug 1 2013
            bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
            Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
            Mseg: 5..5..6.5
            Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Thanks for your advice! and YeAH i think she wasnt pleased with me, but well thats not a problem anymore hehe know i should try hard doing PE and dont give up easily, its hard when a girl kick your selfsteem
              BPEL 6.4
              EG 5¨

short term goal

BPEL 7¨
              EG 5.5¨

~ Abraham Lincoln

Comment

m actually doing this new routine and seeing some results dont know if it can lead to overtrain if someone can give me an advise to this will be appreciated.

Bathmate 10 min for warm up
                15 min jelq
                15 min vjelq
                one kegels with towel 20reps holding 5 secs each
                15-20 mins clamping
                10 mins edging.
                10 mins warm down.

5 days x 2 off.

maybe is too much im wrong with the way or the time spending?
                Thanks!
                BPEL 6.4
                EG 5¨

short term goal

BPEL 7¨
                EG 5.5¨

~ Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Clamping is an advanced exercise. I would suggest ulis and similar squeezes instead.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                    Clamping is an advanced exercise. I would suggest ulis and similar squeezes instead.
                    Thanks! ill try that.
                    BPEL 6.4
                    EG 5¨

short term goal

BPEL 7¨
                    EG 5.5¨

~ Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                    X