Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is 7 and 5.5 a good size for most women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is 7 and 5.5 a good size for most women?

Kind of feeling down on myself cause I havent had a Girlfriend in awhile and i cant seem to get to my short term goal of 7 inches and 5.5 girth...Im 6.75 nbpel when fully erect and my girth is wierd it sumtimes gets to 5.5 girth but 95% of the time it gets to 5.25 and my glans is 5in of girth and my head is 4.5in girth, wich makes me a little nervous..I think if I was a good 7.5 nbpel and 6inch of girth I would be happy cause 7.5 is seems pretty dam big, im 5'10 and 155 and my 6.75 nbpel doesnt seem that big..but anyway I just wanted to vent alittle bit lol, what kind of rutien should I do and what does everybody think..thanks

Well it's above average so there's no reason why you should think it's small. Most girls would be satisfied by your stats so don't you worry don't you worry chillllld PE has a plan for you

Comment

Your current size is fine for women. All you have to do is find one. Try flowers, if not chocolates; you'll get one. Oh and being down on yourself is really silly and it doesn't help. Oh you can also try flirting! ( just don't tell anyone I told you- it get's me in trouble!)
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yes, yes and

yes
        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I think it depends on the size of the woman....

I say short to average size women would be good.
          start: aug 1 2013
          bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
          Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
          Mseg: 5..5..6.5
          Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

boaconstrictor, So what ur saying is that I probably cant satisfy a tall or big girl with wide hips? well Son of a fuckin bitch lol..nah but seriously that not cool cause I dont want to have to be worried about which girl I date or get with cause I might not be able to satisfy her that would probably put my self-esteem in the shitter untill I got to the point where my dick grew, how ever long that would take...I just want to have a dick that can be considered atleast a decent size and get any bodytype or race of woman to cum. and not be worryed about not being big or good enough. what ever size that may be

Comment

The only way you'll get good at sex is by practicing. A big penis won't do you any good if you don't know how to use it. Having sex with a big penis actually requires more skill.

You're already significantly above average. Your issues are with yourself, not your penis. Also, the glans and head are the same thing. Do you mean around the corona(edge) and around the center of the head?
              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
              CI:1.5 -2.5
              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

you're fine man , relax

Comment

^^This. I'm female and your dick size is fine to satisfy most women. Quit stressing and get out there and meet some nice ladies
                  Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                  If you want love, give love.
                  If you want honesty, give honesty.
                  If you want respect, give respect.
                  You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
                    Kind of feeling down on myself cause I havent had a Girlfriend in awhile and i cant seem to get to my short term goal of 7 inches and 5.5 girth...Im 6.75 nbpel when fully erect and my girth is wierd it sumtimes gets to 5.5 girth but 95% of the time it gets to 5.25 and my glans is 5in of girth and my head is 4.5in girth, wich makes me a little nervous..I think if I was a good 7.5 nbpel and 6inch of girth I would be happy cause 7.5 is seems pretty dam big, im 5'10 and 155 and my 6.75 nbpel doesnt seem that big..but anyway I just wanted to vent alittle bit lol, what kind of rutien should I do and what does everybody think..thanks
                    Listen sweat heart, get out of the bathroom and go find some chicks to flirt with (hint, their not in the bathroom). I've said it before and I'll say it again "most women use a pillow to pleasure themselves" So the point is you are MORE than fine. Just get out there and don't be scared, girls can sense fear and that's not good for dating. Just be sweet, remember they're probebly worried about something too. Take a deep breath and don't put the cart before the horse, remember you have to find a girl first.
                    Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post

Ok, I have been with girls of all sizes. I am 6' and I was even with a girl taller than me. The single deepest pussy I've ever had was on a 5'3" girl. The girl who was taller than me, I could not fit it all the way in. Size of the woman does not seem to have any significant relevance to vagina size. This also goes for girls with thick hips. In fact every thick girl I've been with has been nice and tight. While the skinnies range from nice and tight, to "is it in?"

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
                      boaconstrictor, So what ur saying is that I probably cant satisfy a tall or big girl with wide hips? well Son of a fuckin bitch lol..nah but seriously that not cool cause I dont want to have to be worried about which girl I date or get with cause I might not be able to satisfy her that would probably put my self-esteem in the shitter untill I got to the point where my dick grew, how ever long that would take...I just want to have a dick that can be considered atleast a decent size and get any bodytype or race of woman to cum. and not be worryed about not being big or good enough. what ever size that may be
                      If you can't satisfy a woman it's not because of the size of your penis. You have a large penis already. If you couldn't satisfy her it's probably because you are too self conscious in bed and it will make you be a shitty lover. Your penis is capable of making any size, race, body type, or whatever, to cum.
                      Stop being so down on yourself, especially over something as silly as penis size, and especially especially when you are already larger than the majority of guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post

This guy just keeps spewing text on here

Comment

Short Term Goal is my overall goal. And your current size...awesome.
                          (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
                          (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

95% of women can be fully satisfied without even insertion (oral). Basically all can be satisfied with the size of one finger.

Your size is bigger than the size of one finger.

Therefore physically you could satisfy basically everyone.

Sex is all about mood, technique, situation, personality etc.
                            I'm back!

Comment

goingforgold, yes around the actual head not below it is at full erection 4.5 in girth, and right below the head is 5..but my mid shaft can almost reach 5.5 depending on erection level and has a few times and my base girth has reached alittle under 6inches in girth..Ive always thought that the tip or top half of ur penis is the most important cause thats what goes in first kind of like a 1st impression, and im circumsized so Idk if that makes a difference in sex or not..I dont have alot of experience in sex so Im kind of nervous about these things haha

Comment

Working...
                              X