Best way to make my penis hang down more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to make my penis hang down more

When flaccid my penis is about 2 inches long and is like a right angle to my body and it looks like I'm erect but my erect size is 5.5 inches and still sticks out at a right angle to my body. Also my balls are quite tight to my body which I believe could push my penis up a bit. So if I wore loose underwear to let my balls hang loose (I wear tight underwear at the moment) and tried to make my penis point down as much as I could, would this make a difference? Also are there any other techniques I could use to help and make my penis hang lower? Thanks

Hey Alex94, glad to have you join us!

Click here to start!

Please review the Rules, and most importantly the items in the Safety section. Critically important information is in there, so you don't hurt yourself/go in the wrong direction.

Then on to the Beginners Section, and select a Routine.

JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine is one used by many.

You will be 'conditioning' your weener & perhaps will get some gain from doing that.

Alrighty now, off ya go...
    Good Luck to you and you and Mr Pecker !

PEGym Videos *new*
    Best of the PEGym
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 09-11-2013, 06:45 PM.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey Alex!

Welcome to the Gym.

First of all https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html. You will learn a lot about what the Gym is all about and get you started on the road to a bigger dick.

I suggest you go to the Beginners Forum and start working a Beginnets routine. You can't go wrong with the JP90. After three months or so you should have a longer flaccid. Once you are conditioned, you may want to check out the Devices Forum if the manual exercises are not generating the gains you were hoping for. I personally feel stretches as often as you can fit them in during the day help with flaccid gains.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

What is all this? 2 moderators acting like bots writing whatever they felt like and ignoring the questions? Sounds like 2 politicians when they are asked a question like this "So what are you going to do about the imigrants"? and the answer of the politican: "We stand for health care and new jobs".. Answer is just completely off topic.

And no dude, I do not know of any other techinques except from making it bigger through PE.

Note: I am not trying to be rude or anything, there are several assumptions you can take when you see his posts and it would make sense to type that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by alex94 View Post
          When flaccid my penis is about 2 inches long and is like a right angle to my body and it looks like I'm erect but my erect size is 5.5 inches and still sticks out at a right angle to my body. Also my balls are quite tight to my body which I believe could push my penis up a bit. So if I wore loose underwear to let my balls hang loose (I wear tight underwear at the moment) and tried to make my penis point down as much as I could, would this make a difference? Also are there any other techniques I could use to help and make my penis hang lower? Thanks
          You could stretch your scrotum using techniques such as found here Jarod Johansen - How to Stretch Your Balls

I have done a bit of this and my balls now hang lower.

Also I started PE using an extender and found my flaccid length noticeably increased within a few months and before I achieved any increase in erect length. I reckon in your case this extra length should make your flaccid penis point down more.

Comment

You didn't have anything to offer neither mr. new guy. The poster is new here, they gave him newbie pointers. You would think a new guy would get that?

Stretching throughout the day and improving blood-flow should be your goals for now.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
              You didn't have anything to offer neither mr. new guy. The poster is new here, they gave him newbie pointers. You would think a new guy would get that?

Stretching throughout the day and improving blood-flow should be your goals for now.
              I gave him advice to do PE.. And you don't know for a fact that he's new? Sure he got 1 post or whatever but maybe he's a long time lurker, or had another account? He also posted it in the normal forum and not the beginner forum. Might give a pointer huh?

Comment

Stretch and do the beginner routine. It will show more as you make progress. The warmer your scrotum is the more it hang down, the colder the more is hang closer. I am not sure on the underwear, but for me, I wear the under armor shorts because I work outside, they are tight fitting and also help me when I run. So I don't think that really makes a huge difference. There are also days I go commando. Wear what feels comfortable to you.
                Guess I need to start keeping track.
                9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
                11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
                11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
                3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
                12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
                9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
                Looks like I need to work on length.

Comment

I suggest:

-start PE
                  -once you've gotten into it do a routine with lots of stretching
                  -perform fowfers
                  -perform LAS's
                  -wear looser underwear
                  -reduce stress (if you're a very stressed sort of person)

You say it might be cause of your balls, so:
                  -look up testicle jelqing/stretching

Even just regular light stretching/jelqing will improve bloodflow to your penis causing a bigger flaccid.
                  PE over time will increase overall size and also flaccid size
                  LAS and fowfers are great and specific for flaccid size, they basically keep your dingdong warm and stretched out a bit through the day and people have had their flaccid gain inches very easily, by far the best thing you could do if you just want flaccid size in my opinion
                  I'm back!

Comment

Somewhat related to Ball Streatching. I like the idea of getting a lower hang. But is it possible to increase the SIZE of your balls? For example Mine at maybe half the size of AA Eggs. You can go check my photos for reference. How would one enlarge the actual balls?

Comment

Originally posted by pejunky View Post
                      Somewhat related to Ball Streatching. I like the idea of getting a lower hang. But is it possible to increase the SIZE of your balls? For example Mine at maybe half the size of AA Eggs. You can go check my photos for reference. How would one enlarge the actual balls?
                      Think that is no so easy . Believe there are some supplements that may increase testicle size but I would be wary. May have some unintended consequences.

In summary, scrotum stretching is fairly easy and not problematical if you are careful. Increasing testicular size is a very different ball game.

Comment

Memo to self-"Don't mess with the family jewels"
                        Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by pejunky View Post
                          See my signature for a link to testicle jelqing.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
                            I suggest:

-start PE
                            -once you've gotten into it do a routine with lots of stretching
                            -perform fowfers
                            -perform LAS's
                            -wear looser underwear
                            -reduce stress (if you're a very stressed sort of person)

You say it might be cause of your balls, so:
                            -look up testicle jelqing/stretching

Even just regular light stretching/jelqing will improve bloodflow to your penis causing a bigger flaccid.
                            PE over time will increase overall size and also flaccid size
                            LAS and fowfers are great and specific for flaccid size, they basically keep your dingdong warm and stretched out a bit through the day and people have had their flaccid gain inches very easily, by far the best thing you could do if you just want flaccid size in my opinion
                            Can flaccid gains be permanent?
                            start: aug 1 2013
                            bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                            Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                            Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                            Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Just do your PE workout. You will make flaccid gains as well as erect gains. Then you will have your flaccid hanging lower.

Comment

Working...
                              X