Flaccid size and gains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid size and gains.

Alright this may sound like a stupid question.....

I haven't found any info on this but if you were to make any kind of gains, should your flaccid size automatically increase in size?

This seems like a no-brainer to me, seeing as, if you make any gains, then you should defininitively have more tissue, so it should hang more, aside from turtling from such things as cold weather.

I think if someone were to gain 1.5" in length, then there should be a little more hang..right?

Those of you who gained quite a bit, do erect gains and flaccid gains coincide with one another?

Thanks....
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

actually not really when i used to just jelq and nothing else i only gained flacid and that made me look huge but i was still where i was at i bought a vacu tech pump a year and so ago but i just got x4 extender see how that works... im a pretty good size not gonna brag but ya know

Comment

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
      actually not really when i used to just jelq and nothing else i only gained flacid and that made me look huge but i was still where i was at i bought a vacu tech pump a year and so ago but i just got x4 extender see how that works... im a pretty good size not gonna brag but ya know
      Oh I see, thanks for the reply...
      But it sounds to me that you're saying you got your flaccid size to gain and not your erect.
      If this is the case, I don't believe it applys to what I'm saying.
      Your flaccid size technically has the potential to be various sizes, even hang longer some days, but what I am asking is; if you made and cemented erect gains, then I assume that there is definitely larger tissue, so when it retracts, your current flaccid hang should be larger than your previous flaccid hang even when comparing your worst turtling currently with your worst previous turtling.
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Working...
      X