Thread: Flaccid size and gains.
- 09-13-2013 #1
Alright this may sound like a stupid question.....
I haven't found any info on this but if you were to make any kind of gains, should your flaccid size automatically increase in size?
This seems like a no-brainer to me, seeing as, if you make any gains, then you should defininitively have more tissue, so it should hang more, aside from turtling from such things as cold weather.
I think if someone were to gain 1.5" in length, then there should be a little more hang..right?
Those of you who gained quite a bit, do erect gains and flaccid gains coincide with one another?
- 09-13-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
actually not really when i used to just jelq and nothing else i only gained flacid and that made me look huge but i was still where i was at i bought a vacu tech pump a year and so ago but i just got x4 extender see how that works... im a pretty good size not gonna brag but ya know
- 09-15-2013 #3
But it sounds to me that you're saying you got your flaccid size to gain and not your erect.
If this is the case, I don't believe it applys to what I'm saying.
Your flaccid size technically has the potential to be various sizes, even hang longer some days, but what I am asking is; if you made and cemented erect gains, then I assume that there is definitely larger tissue, so when it retracts, your current flaccid hang should be larger than your previous flaccid hang even when comparing your worst turtling currently with your worst previous turtling.start: aug 1 2013
his mother was a mudder..
- By asschopper in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 12-20-2013, 05:11 PM
- By jcarrier in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2013, 11:59 AM
- By pudim17 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:45 PM
- By KungFuJoe in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2012, 05:17 AM
- By rbi99 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2011, 08:56 AM