Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donjelqer76
    replied
    I think it's just something that varies a lot per individual. I have very little sensitivity in my glans and I never had in the past either. With that in mind, I wouldn't necessarily say that you lost sensitivity - maybe you were never sensitive in the first place.

If stimulating your glans directly can bring you to orgasm quickly, I would say you have sensitive glans.
    If stimulating your gland directly can bring you to orgasm eventually, I would say you have "normal" sensitivity
    If stimulating your glans simply won't bring you to orgasm, I would say you don't have sensitive glans. (this would be me. All my sensitivity is on the underside just a bit behind the glans for me)

Leave a comment:

• HulkSmash28
    started a topic how sensitive?

how sensitive?

I would like to test the sensitivity of my penis head. I would like to ask the fellow forum members on how to test the sensitivity of the penis head or how sensitive the penis head should be. I am determined to find outta if I've lost sensitivity in mine due to masturbationm or that's just the way it is. I can thought the head is supposed to be supper sensitive. I can rub on it, i feel the sensation but it's not like any part of the body where you can pin point where the sensation is.
    Last edited by HulkSmash28; 09-10-2013, 03:16 AM.
Working...
X