Advanced kegel routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced kegel routine?

I saw the article about the kegel here on pegym, and wanted to see the advanced routine.
    Im daily working on ny pc muscle, my routine is that i have a app on my iphone (tense 7, 14 reps; tens 0.45 sec 35 reps; tense 30 sec 9 reps
    And i want to get thr advance pc muscle routine but i cant find it any where, so what should i do? Is there some advance routine i can use? Or this routine im using now is ok for advance? ( im exercise over 3 month now)

Thanks.
    Starting: NBPEL: 5.2" EG: 4.8"
    Current: NBPEL: 6" EG: 5.35"

Goal: NBPEL:6.6" EG: 6.2"

My log

Have a look at the routine contained here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Have a look at the routine contained here.
      You didnt put any link...
      Starting: NBPEL: 5.2" EG: 4.8"
      Current: NBPEL: 6" EG: 5.35"

Goal: NBPEL:6.6" EG: 6.2"

My log

Comment

Sorry.https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...asm-guide.html

Comment

With kegels, the options are many. If you can do 50- 5 second erect kegels, you can:

-Opt to do more than 50 reps

- Add intensity (contract harder)

- Switch over to more challenging variations of the kegel- like "Towel Raises" or "Super Kegels" (a Super Kegel is where you hold a contraction for up to 100 seconds)

-Do kegels as part of a compound exercise like the PNF

-Or any combination of the above

-Or look into the many advanced variations that other members have come up with
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

And of course the same is true of reverse kegels . I do recomend you include rk in your routine.

Comment

Is there such thing as not being conditioned enough for advanced kegel routines like the 1s big Al has listed above? The only real kegel exercises ive done are 100 regular kegels and 100 reverse kegels. basically just the JP90 routine but added the 100 RKs to balance my pelvic floor. Ive been doing this for 2 1/2 months now

Comment

If it is too much just work up over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Florida636 View Post
                  Is there such thing as not being conditioned enough for advanced kegel routines like the 1s big Al has listed above? The only real kegel exercises ive done are 100 regular kegels and 100 reverse kegels. basically just the JP90 routine but added the 100 RKs to balance my pelvic floor. Ive been doing this for 2 1/2 months now
                  Can you describe how you're doing your kegels (how many seconds per rep, flaccid or erect)? If the kegels you're doing are done under erections, and if the reps you're doing are "full" reps, then [provided you're not overtraining] your level of activity would seem to qualify you for advanced kegel training.

I get a lot of emails from men who have overtrained with kegels and think that the answer to that is to do MORE activity (reverse kegels). To paraphrase from a recent post/article on the subject:

"Overtightening", spasms, or soreness are all signs of overwork. Contrary to popular belief on the forums, you cannot heal an _overstressed_ muscle by doing exercises that appear to work their antagonists. For one, even when you work a specific muscle group, you almost always end up invariably working the antagonist group. A good example to observe this effect is the bench press exercise- where the target group is the chest, shoulders, and triceps. During the negative phase of the exercise, the lats, traps, and biceps (antagonists) come heavily into play as stabilizers.

An overstressed muscle needs REST. Now the issue of doing antagonist exercises to correct developmental imbalances are sound, but that's assuming that you're merely dealing with an imbalance- not an overstressed muscle. One good way of gauging whether or not you could use "reverse kegels" in your routine is in the length and power of your ejaculatory "spurts". If the force of your ejaculations are less than desired, you can use the reverse kegel to help with this. Basically, the reverse kegel is done by mimicking the action you'd take if you were attempting to urinate harder- forcing the urine out at higher pressure.

Just a note- depending on the timing, the kegel can actually help the BC expel ejaculations more powerfully. Those of you who have edged and kegeled past the PONR can confirm this. It wouldn't be entirely correct to consider the BC and PC direct antagonists. Detailed anatomy charts would bear this out.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    Can you describe how you're doing your kegels (how many seconds per rep, flaccid or erect)? If the kegels you're doing are done under erections, and if the reps you're doing are "full" reps, then [provided you're not overtraining] your level of activity would seem to qualify you for advanced kegel training.

I get a lot of emails from men who have overtrained with kegels and think that the answer to that is to do MORE activity (reverse kegels). To paraphrase from a recent post/article on the subject:

"Overtightening", spasms, or soreness are all signs of overwork. Contrary to popular belief on the forums, you cannot heal an _overstressed_ muscle by doing exercises that appear to work their antagonists. For one, even when you work a specific muscle group, you almost always end up invariably working the antagonist group. A good example to observe this effect is the bench press exercise- where the target group is the chest, shoulders, and triceps. During the negative phase of the exercise, the lats, traps, and biceps (antagonists) come heavily into play as stabilizers.

An overstressed muscle needs REST. Now the issue of doing antagonist exercises to correct developmental imbalances are sound, but that's assuming that you're merely dealing with an imbalance- not an overstressed muscle. One good way of gauging whether or not you could use "reverse kegels" in your routine is in the length and power of your ejaculatory "spurts". If the force of your ejaculations are less than desired, you can use the reverse kegel to help with this. Basically, the reverse kegel is done by mimicking the action you'd take if you were attempting to urinate harder- forcing the urine out at higher pressure.

Just a note- depending on the timing, the kegel can actually help the BC expel ejaculations more powerfully. Those of you who have edged and kegeled past the PONR can confirm this. It wouldn't be entirely correct to consider the BC and PC direct antagonists. Detailed anatomy charts would bear this out.
                    Wow its crazy how much knowledge you have with PE. To answer your question though I do my Kegels during JP90 at 40-60% erection level while stretching and I do them very quick because it says to. So not holding the contractions at all really. And I do my RKs while laying down with a heat pad on my dick with a flaccid of like 20-30%. With RKs I don't hold the contraction either, I just push out release push out etc. And I do set 4 sets with 25 reps per set to match my Kegels that are done during JP90. Ive never really been sore from from Kegels either. Atleast it wasn't significant enough to be like Wow im sore I might need to take a couple rest days.

I try to understand everything you wrote but it gets a little confusing for me cause from everything ive read it says that if you only do Kegels and not RKs that your Pelvic floor will be imbalanced and actually make it harder to last long in bed therefore defeating the purpose of Kegels correct? From what u said if im comprehending it right your saying that you don't always need to do RKs.

I don't know how to measure how powerful my ejaculations are either. Im 20 and Ive never had the thought come across my mind that my ejaculations were weak so im sure they are not but I don't really know how how you can gauge that. How far your cum shoots out when ejaculation? Ill masterbate on my knees tonight and let you know the distance I get and you can tell me if its good lol

Comment

Wow its crazy how much knowledge you have with PE. To answer your question though I do my Kegels during JP90 at 40-60% erection level while stretching and I do them very quick because it says to. So not holding the contractions at all really. And I do my RKs while laying down with a heat pad on my dick with a flaccid of like 20-30%. With RKs I don't hold the contraction either, I just push out release push out etc. And I do set 4 sets with 25 reps per set to match my Kegels that are done during JP90. Ive never really been sore from from Kegels either. Atleast it wasn't significant enough to be like Wow im sore I might need to take a couple rest days.
                      Thanks for the kind words You might try kegeling with a FULL erection for 5 second holds. Use only enough of a contraction to get the reps done. Once you can do 50 reps, you can experiment with harder contractions and/or more advanced exercises.

I try to understand everything you wrote but it gets a little confusing for me cause from everything ive read it says that if you only do Kegels and not RKs that your Pelvic floor will be imbalanced and actually make it harder to last long in bed therefore defeating the purpose of Kegels correct? From what u said if im comprehending it right your saying that you don't always need to do RKs.

I don't know how to measure how powerful my ejaculations are either. Im 20 and Ive never had the thought come across my mind that my ejaculations were weak so im sure they are not but I don't really know how how you can gauge that. How far your cum shoots out when ejaculation? Ill masterbate on my knees tonight and let you know the distance I get and you can tell me if its good lol
                      Assess the strength of your "BC" muscles (the muscles worked in RKs) the next time you urinate or ejaculate. If your stream of urine is weak* or if your ejaculations just dribble out instead of "shooting" out, then RKs should help.

*You're 20, so the likelihood of a weak urinary stream being caused by prostate problems should be low.

If you feel that you can use some more power in that area, you can supplement your training with RKs. You do have to be careful not to overdo things, though- so you might just want to add just a few RKs at first to see how things go.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words You might try kegeling with a FULL erection for 5 second holds. Use only enough of a contraction to get the reps done. Once you can do 50 reps, you can experiment with harder contractions and/or more advanced exercises.

Assess the strength of your "BC" muscles (the muscles worked in RKs) the next time you urinate or ejaculate. If your stream of urine is weak* or if your ejaculations just dribble out instead of "shooting" out, then RKs should help.

*You're 20, so the likelihood of a weak urinary stream being caused by prostate problems should be low.

If you feel that you can use some more power in that area, you can supplement your training with RKs. You do have to be careful not to overdo things, though- so you might just want to add just a few RKs at first to see how things go.
                        Oh ok ya I didn't know BC muscles were the 1s used during a RK. Well im definitely not experiencing any of the affects you said come from a weak BC muscles so im good in that department. Sorry I got a couple more questions if you could help me out just im clear on what to do with with my situation.

1. During JP90 I cant do them at full erection, It says to do 25 quicks reps while stretching and that's at a low erection, soo should I just do my regular JP90 and then after my session do the 50 reps of 5 sec holds with only enough contraction to get them done(don't have to contract extremely tight)?

2. Im still confused about what you said about RKs. Should I continue to match the 100 Regular Kegels I do during JP90 with doing 100 RKs? And now that im going to start doing the 50 reps at 5 sec holds should I in return do another 50 reps at 5 sec hold RKs? My main goal with Kegels is obviously EQ10 but I also want to be able to last forever in bed by being able to RK before PONR again and again and again without being worried about blowing a load. So I don't want my PC muscles to be imbalanced by not exercising my BC muscles.

3. Should I do the 50 reps at 5 sec contractions on the 5 days I do my routine or on my 2 off days?

4. Im really sorry about all the questions I just don't like doing things wrong and I want to maximize my results by doing things right and you obviously know your shit so im trying to take advantage of your knowledge while your in the thread lol, thanks!

Comment

Oh ok ya I didn't know BC muscles were the 1s used during a RK. Well im definitely not experiencing any of the affects you said come from a weak BC muscles so im good in that department. Sorry I got a couple more questions if you could help me out just im clear on what to do with with my situation.

1. During JP90 I cant do them at full erection, It says to do 25 quicks reps while stretching and that's at a low erection, soo should I just do my regular JP90 and then after my session do the 50 reps of 5 sec holds with only enough contraction to get them done(don't have to contract extremely tight)?
                          Use just enough of a contraction to get the reps done. The 50 rep recommendation is a ceiling. When you start a training cycle, it helps if you begin your reps and intesity within comfortable levels to allow for some training momentum. Training at or near your upper limits will cause you to peak too early.

2. Im still confused about what you said about RKs. Should I continue to match the 100 Regular Kegels I do during JP90 with doing 100 RKs? And now that im going to start doing the 50 reps at 5 sec holds should I in return do another 50 reps at 5 sec hold RKs? My main goal with Kegels is obviously EQ10 but I also want to be able to last forever in bed by being able to RK before PONR again and again and again without being worried about blowing a load. So I don't want my PC muscles to be imbalanced by not exercising my BC muscles.
                          Test yourself to see if you even need to be doing RKs first. Even if you feel the need to do them you should not need to match your reps of RKs with your kegels- especially if you're doing edging type exercises. At the conclusion of your edging session, doing a well timed kegel at the moment of orgasm will train all of the muscles associated with ejaculation.

3. Should I do the 50 reps at 5 sec contractions on the 5 days I do my routine or on my 2 off days?
                          Please see above on the rep recommendations. Doing kegels 4 days a week after your enlargement work should be plenty. Leave your off days for rest. The PC is a muscle and can easily be overtrained.

4. Im really sorry about all the questions I just don't like doing things wrong and I want to maximize my results by doing things right and you obviously know your shit so im trying to take advantage of your knowledge while your in the thread lol, thanks!
                          Not a problem, and you have nothing to be sorry about

Comment

Use just enough of a contraction to get the reps done. The 50 rep recommendation is a ceiling. When you start a training cycle, it helps if you begin your reps and intesity within comfortable levels to allow for some training momentum. Training at or near your upper limits will cause you to peak too early.

Test yourself to see if you even need to be doing RKs first. Even if you feel the need to do them you should not need to match your reps of RKs with your kegels- especially if you're doing edging type exercises. At the conclusion of your edging session, doing a well timed kegel at the moment of orgasm will train all of the muscles associated with ejaculation.

Please see above on the rep recommendations. Doing kegels 4 days a week after your enlargement work should be plenty. Leave your off days for rest. The PC is a muscle and can easily be overtrained.

Not a problem, and you have nothing to be sorry about
                            Ok I think im good now, im rarely out of questions but you covered everything and managed to shut me up lol, thanks brotha!

Comment

Ok I think im good now, im rarely out of questions but you covered everything and managed to shut me up lol, thanks brotha!
                              Glad to be of service

Comment

Working...
                              X