Length and girth balance help please 😁

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length and girth balance help please 😁

So I'm around 7x5 and I have a goal for 7.5x5.5 or 6 I've done pe on and off for a year and a half now is there any way I can do length exercises and girth exercises that I can do to increase my penis size at the same time? I heard you should do length first then girth but I'm sexually active and from past experiences length exercises kills my girth and it makes me look like I have a skinny dick lol? Any suggestions?

If you do mainly jelqing and manual exercises they should increase proporationally. If you do JP90s routine you should see gains in both. In my opinion ulis, squeezes, bundled stretches and finally clamping are best for girth.
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Try focusing on girth only then. I know its not the right answer. Or, one week girth other week length.
      BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
      EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I started out doing routines that got me length and girth. Now I focus on length, and still gain girth, lol.
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Haha sounds good I wanna hit my goal!! But I have a question on length exercises when I manual stretch I can help but notice that my Penis head turns a redish drk color due maybe to the blood clogged in there by my grip just under the head. Does manual stretching damage the penis physically in any way?

Comment

Working...
          X