Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Finished 3 Months using Penomet, Here are my results....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Finished 3 Months using Penomet, Here are my results....

Measured my junk 2day, and....... /Drumroll......... No change.... I didnt make any gains. I followed the instructions working up to 20 mins over the 1st month, and missed exactly 6 days very spread out and never back to back, was truly dedicated to the experiment. When i first pumped i couldn't even get to the 8in. mark on the side of the tube, and now i am damn near at the top filling it up! When fully pumped i have like a 1/4 inch of room at top. This seemed to be progress to me in some capacity so i was surprised and of course disappointing to see no increase. Would love some feedback and ideas, i hope this helps people on the fence about purchasing it. Im going to continue trying new PE methods, the next one being an extender. Anyways, cheers

That sucks. I was never convinced water pumping would lead to gains alone... Maybe aid if you have a manual PE routine beside it.

I had no gains from bathmate, but I didn't use it for very long. Hate how it sucked in my spermatic core, making me feel unwell, and shit.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
    X