Mission impossible. (Bib's Challenge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission impossible. (Bib's Challenge)

A kid is going to try to attempt the "impossible mission" He is going to start next year because of personal stuff.

Ok, so the goal is 3" in length and 1.5" in girth in 6 years (I know Bib gained more, but seeing it in a more realisitc perspective). Imagine yourself. 18years old kid (turning 19 in a month) trying to do this challenge, his current knowledge about PE is... decent.

The best thing about this kid is that he will have zero interruptions in those 6 years. He's going to be taking a university degree, so that's the only thing he has to worry about. He got nothing else in his life, he lives completely by himself. He sometimes visit people, his parents, families, and goes to parties.. But he has saved those days to his days "off" He will be doing a 5days on, 2 days off routine. So the point is that this guy can have a 10 hours routine everyday if he wanted, or he could have a 6 hours routine everyday, or even a 2hour routine, the thing is that he got no interruptions and perfect conditions to PE. So now imagine yourself in these conditions, no interuptions, and you created your own master routine, if the routine included hanging for 4-6hours a day like Bib did, then sure go ahead, if it includes more, then sure go for it. (His every day routine was just below the limit of overtraining, like it is for pro atheletes.)

Another fact about this kid is that he never gave up on something he started before he finished. He had the ability to stay consistent with everything he was doing until it was finished, he was not a quitter, it's like with studying.. I bet when you were in school you got lazy and didn't want to study, but this guy was among the successful people, the people who had the self-diciplin to study enough to get a A on every test.. he had the diciplin of a master, he could control his mind and lazyness like no other...

So now imagine yourself being this guy, you had 6 years to gain 3" in length and 1.5" in girth. You were not a quitter. When you started you were not going to quit, or slow down, or take months off, the consistency was going to be spot on. You had perfect PE conditions, you could PE for 10 hours a day if you wanted. And you created your own master routine, the best possible routine you can have when you have 10 hours of freetime everyday. (without interruptions)

His plan would be to gain approx his first inch in the first year, the second inch inbetween 1.5-2 years and his 3rd inch inbetween 3-3.5 years. Which could play out like 1+2+3 or 1+1.5+3.5, or in any other manner. He claimed that his girth would'nt be a problem so he didn't have any progress plan for that one.

So now to the question.. Would he be able to do it? Let's say he completely fulfilled the master routine spot on, he didn't quit, or take unnecessary months off, he had zero interruptions. Would he be able to do it faster than 6 years? Or would he fail, and it would probably take longer? What's your thoughts? Keep in mind that he got no interruptions and that he got the mind of a master when it comes to diciplin.

Haha awesome post...master routine lol
    Are you speaking in the third person? Haha

Seriously, all joking aside, I think this would be possible.
    I think this would be the ideal and perfect situation for someone and that those goals in that time frame are doable...

But...

Not all people seem to be as responsive to PE than others. Some probably don't even make an inch a year, some make nothing, some gain fast and easy.

But if you're one of those fellas that's very responsive, then I'd probably say that you've got it figured out..

I think it's good to have goals but maybe not "goal time frames"..,
    More like work how ever long it takes to get there..
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Haha sorry, I didn't even notice who you were and that you've been here a while.
      I thought you were brand new..lol

Comment

Depends on a lot of things. Your LOT, if it's 11-12, you can gain the first inch or two real fast, within a year. You hang, lets say 6 hours total: 4 hour hanging, 2 hours rest between sets, every single day. I'm confident you will gain two inches from it with a high LOT. After that your LOT will probably go down to 6-7, that's when you start OTS, and since Tunica gains come much slower, and you will have toughened your structures, so expect the last inch in two more years.
        High LOT, 3-4 years can probably get you those 3" length gains.

Comment

In my opinion all one needs is to be committed. everything else is just blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
            In my opinion all one needs is to be committed. everything else is just blah blah blah
            That's bullshit bro. Yeah commitment is a must but check out derocker's posts in PEGym. The guy has hung 2 hours everyday 27 pounds and did every single type of PE for years and has gained nothing...If you are able to gain through PE, you should consider yourself lucky as because there are thousands of people including me who gained nothing from PE.

Now everyone can claim that they weren't dedicated enough or had some flaws in their "techniques", but just look at derocker and many others in every single PE forum in the internet who spent years doing hard PE work and got nothing in return from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
              That's bullshit bro. Yeah commitment is a must but check out derocker's posts in PEGym. The guy has hung 2 hours everyday 27 pounds and did every single type of PE for years and has gained nothing...If you are able to gain through PE, you should consider yourself lucky as because there are thousands of people including me who gained nothing from PE.

Now everyone can claim that they weren't dedicated enough or had some flaws in their "techniques", but just look at derocker and many others in every single PE forum in the internet who spent years doing hard PE work and got nothing in return from it.
              Wow that's depressing. I didn't know that...

Comment

ya that's a shock. I was sure those who never got results were few. The other shocker is how someone could see no results yet continue on for years. my apologies if I touched a nerve

Comment

OK, now for reality. If your going to college you really think you can just hang. It will be much harder than you think. Not saying it can't be done but you are underestimating the reality. Six years, you have no clue what six years has in store for you, you willing to turn down love? Don't plan on working for 6 years.

Bib had a job he ran from his own house as an established business owner not to mention a one in a million penis that grew like it did. There was much more than just effort. I hope you get other but don't think that it will happen just because you follow the yellow brick road. Reply to this thread in one year and let us know how its working out.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I hope you get there. Phone hooped me.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I hate to say this, but all the time in the world might not be enough for 3" in length and 1.5" in girth. Some guys will just never gain that much. Some guys gain a half inch in the beginning and never gain anything after that. 3" in length is a fucking lot. That will require extra skin, a stronger PC muscle to even get it erect, a lot of stuff. There are some guys that have been doing PE for decades and only gained 1-2" in length. Length is tricky. Girth can be even trickier. If you have a tough circular tunica you'll be lucky to even gain 1/2" in girth. Keep in mind that 1.5" in girth is even more in volume than 3" in length. Way more blood will be needed to enter the penis for an erection. There's just so many factors. Time is not everything. Perseverance, unfortunately, isn't everything either. I would say a half inch in length, and a quarter inch in girth, is possible for just about anyone. Beyond that, like the huge gainers, well most of them were just lucky genetically.

Comment

Or....
                        You can try doing it for the rest of your life. You should be able to get there some day..maybe

Comment

Ok, thanks to everyone who responded!

And to you BigO, I know it wouldn't be that easy to study and PE for huge amounts of time, and I probably wouldn't turn down true love for it either, but this was just a theoreticall thing.. if one guy actually did this, would he be able to do it..

Comment

Btw, let's say this guy was 6x5 and he was trying to go to 9x6.5 or something like that. Now, if you look at the length gain there's a 50% increase. What about the theory of PE and the penis itself does not allow him to do this in 6 years with the amount of hours of PE he does everyday?

Let's see an example: If I bench 80kg. I've never lifted weights before and my goal is to be able to bench 120kg one day. So here there's a 50% increase.. So in the start you will get what you call newbie gains, the gains you get by teaching the technique correctly and the gains you just get in the start, to everyone who has lifted before knows what this means and that you will increase +10kg's very fast maybe in less than a month.. So there it is, this goal is probably possible in less than 2 years, that's atleast what I did, and I just worked out for 3-4 times a week and apporx 1.5 hours everytime.

So the question is.. when it comes to the penis what makes this exact same thing so hard to do, if not impossible?

Comment

If we speak in terms of primal purpose of different organs, the muscles are designed for strengthening and bulking up per se; a practical limit exists as we all know. The penis is simply a transport for urine and semen; which it does perfectly well.
                              Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                              King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X