Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts...?

Hey guys,

Something originally posted in my Progress Log, but I wanted to know what you all thought about it. Cheers!

-------------------

I had the thought over the weekend that according to TGC, my original suspicion of my limiting factor being my tunica may in fact be my smooth muscle. Im not too sure. My original measurements had my BPFSL as being < 0.5 to that of my BPEL leading me to think my limiting factor was my tunica, but equally so, this last week or two I feel that my EQ has gone down a little. So perhaps it is more my smooth muscle now that needs to be worked on? Thoughts anyone?

I will measure up soon and compare my BPFSL vs my BPEL and see if it is similar to my original difference (0.16). I just had a look at my measurements from my last recording (02/09) and my difference is 0.59. So.according to TGC, I should probably be focusing more on smooth muscle now.

Is this something common / to be expected? To go from needing to focus on one thing for a time (tunica), and then finding that your limiting factor has progressed on to the other (smooth muscle)??

I will post this as a general discussion in the forum as well as within the TGC thread; Im curious what the PE public have to say on this
    BPEL: (17/07/2013) 6.88 +0.13 [7.01] --> 8.5
    MEG: (17/07/2013) 4.63 +0.49 [5.12] --> 6.5

My Progress Log

Dang man, a half-inch in girth in two months? That's impressive.
    Start Dec. '14
    NBPEL - 6.5"

BPEL - 7"

MSEG - 5"

Comment

Originally posted by the_Based_God View Post
      Dang man, a half-inch in girth in two months? That's impressive.

Thank you, but I think it may be a case of either A) measurement error or B) measurement when not 100% erect... Either way, I will keep on measuring and recording...

My Progress Log

Comment

Definitely, sorry that my comment didn't pertain to your original post. I don't know anything about the TGC theory. Almost all PE related "facts" are anecdotal. The only thing so far that has had actual studies (not sure if they were peer-reviewed, double blind, etc..) have been extenders. Extenders produce gains for most people who use them. Sometimes substantial growth. I got the Phallosan Forte. The only study on that showed an average gain of 1 inch in SFL over 6 mos. I wish they had one on NBPEL. So far, no one has used it long enough on this site to really report NBPEL gains. I hope I didn't spend $350 and possibly 1000s of hours of time for SFL. I saw in your log that you have the penimaster pro. Is it a rod system?
        Start Dec. '14
        NBPEL - 6.5"

BPEL - 7"

MSEG - 5"

Comment

No worries..

It's a pity that most PE knowledge is mostly anecdotal, but still, that is better than nothing.

From what I've read here at PEGym (and elsewhere) is that one needs to clock up 1-2000 hours of extender wear for around 1" of erect growth.

The Penimaster Pro is a rod extender system but it also had a band which can be used as an ADS device. I'm quite happy with it

My Progress Log

Comment

Working...
          X