Thread: Question about TUGBACK.
- 09-19-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
Good day, I'm new here. Is there any video to determine what tugback is? I dont know if its a tugback or a normal response of my penis when i stretch it out and do kegel. sorry for this newbie question. thanks in advance. and will you pls send me a routine for kegel? for beginners like me.
- 09-19-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- New York
- Blog Entries
While holding the head, stretch out slightly and kegel.
You should feel a 'tug/pulling' back at either your head or base...(mostly the response of the ligaments reacting to your kegel).
I have found this easier to concentrate on when doing JAI stretches. In a small amount of time (2-3seconds), after the PC muscles receive stimulation (stretch), they will attempt to normalize (conform to normal length/pulling back).
I'm sure someone here can give a more precise explanation, but from what I understand it's like stretching any muscle after a workout. Slow, gradual stretching, in incremental movements allows for a deeper, longer stretch.
EASY Beginner Kegel routine:
10 sets 20 second regular holds
10 sets 20 second reverse holds
5 sets 100 regular 1 second (pulse) kegels
SEPT 2012: BPEL - 7.25 x EG - 6.25
FEB 2013: BPEL - 7.792 x EG - 6.375
AUG 2013: BPEL - 8 x EG - 6.4
AUG 2014: BPEL - 8.25 EG x 6.4
GOAL: BPEL - 8.5 x EG 6.5
- By blink2000 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 10-08-2012, 01:19 AM
- By sonnyapple in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2012, 10:22 AM
- By vivaperu348 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2012, 09:39 PM
- By pbfreakon in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2010, 08:09 PM
- By jetsetter439 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2010, 12:02 AM