Potential problem: Too long until orgasming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential problem: Too long until orgasming

First off, sorry for the context of this post. I have been doing PE for awhile now(3years) and recently just started clamping. I usually clamp for at least 4 to 5 times a day, ten minutes each set and have been doing this for the last 3 weeks. With clamping I kegel a ton!!! I recently had sex with this girl a week ago and it took me over 45 minutes to finish and also masturbating has taken me about 15 minutes.

This leads me to my question: I feel as though this is not necessarily a good thing, is it possible that I have desensitized my penis to a high level or possibly cause nerve damage? Or is it that I have built up the my PC muscle so much? Again, I hate to be uber personal with this post, but I wouldn't of posted it if I didn't really need the answer. I really appreciate it, thanks guys.

In my opinion, I don't think you necessarily have nerve damage, but it might be fatigue or desensitization.

How did this 45 min start?
    Was it over night?

(I am not a medical doctor)
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Perhaps you're overdoing the kegels?

You might try a bit of rest for a few days followed up by "reverse" edging/Stop and Starts. In the reversed method, your goal is to ejaculate as quickly as possible using as light a grip as you can manage. This should reset your sensory threshold.

As with the standard Stop and Start, you do NOT use pron for stimulus!
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thank you guys, Big Al, that actually helped out a lot. My pelvic floor was perhaps very unbalanced, which would make sense because I have rarely done reverse kegels.

I have one more question for you, in terms of clamping, what do you do to get the best results? i.e sets, time, days a week, variations of clamping.

Comment

Originally posted by long View Post
          I have one more question for you, in terms of clamping, what do you do to get the best results? i.e sets, time, days a week, variations of clamping.
          Clamping should be something done as a last resort. You might try a "lighter" version by using a cock ring for your exercises and for LIMITED post-PE engorgement sessions. Should you decide to go hardcore and start clamping, the following link should be very helpful to you: Clamping FAQ and Tips - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Whatever you do, make sure that the clamp you use has a quick release action.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
          X