Slow & Steady Is My Strategy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow & Steady Is My Strategy...

At this point in my PE "career" I am not going to kill myself to make further gains quickly because I plan to keep this exercise going long term and I am OK with slow growth and good EQ. I think that all the younger guys on here would do well by adhering to a slow and steady plan for the same reasons and more importantly to avoid injury. Everyone can choose their own path but tissue deformation and growth is not a quick or simple process. Anyway, just thought I'd put this out there for anyone feeling impatient or discouraged by not having a huge dick 3 months after starting PE. Hell, if you start at 20 and add 1.5 inches per decade...do the math.
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Yeah. Numbness, severely broken capillaries, or even Hard Flaccid isn't fun bros.

Stay patient, and stay on your toes. Be sure to always warm up and warm down.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

We live in an age where everything is at a fast pace,unfortunately the body does not follow.
      When we go into PE we need to learn and condition are mind to slow down and believe me
      it can be a difficult process that some do not get.
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I think it is very important to be aware of your state of mind when doing pe.

I found that if stressed or down, i would push things too much. I am now 'slow and steady' or nothing.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Yeh this was always my understanding of PE too, slow and steady. However, in a few of the articles on this site it says to measure every month to see progress etc, which I would have assumed to be far too early and too "gains-focused" quickly. They say so that you know you are doing the correct routine etc. How would you propose measuring etc as a newbie and how much gains you should look for before changing things up? I was thinking of measuring every 3 months myself.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
            Hell, if you start at 20 and add 1.5 inches per decade...do the math.
            (1.5" x 2 decades) + 7.5" = ...holy shit. I would have a 10.5" dick just in time for my midlife crisis. How convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchener View Post
              (1.5" x 2 decades) + 7.5" = ...holy shit. I would have a 10.5" dick just in time for my midlife crisis. How convenient.
              Yeah, but it will make your mid life crisis just a little easier to handle...especially if it's that big AND works.
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Good thread Denny! This topic, and your recent thread "Visualization" thread are very important mental aspects of PE that aren't often discussed. Sometimes we get so focused on the specific technical aspects of PE, so good to be reminded...

Comment

This is a very mature and sensible approach to training. With patience, once you find what truly works best for you you can better target your training. This should actually lead to better overall gains in the long run.

I've noticed how this approach also applies to other forms of training.

Using myself as an example: In my 20s, I was very much into gaining mass and strength in the quickest manner possible (no steroids). My training today is still steroid-free, but my using a more patient approach has helped to eliminate a lot of the recurring injuries that I used to get by overdoing things. This often included training through soreness and even the pain of injuries to avoid missing a session or not achieving a goal by a set date.

Today, I'm near peak strength on some movements and even stronger in others than I was in my 20s, and my muscle mass is at an all time high- though I can't say the same for my body fat levels . That being said, there are some movements that I either alter, work around, or avoid all together due to having hurt myself too frequently with overzealous training practices.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

what do u think about long pumping sets with low pressure trought the day
                    also stay clamp almost 5 h a day with not tight clamp(it doesn t cut circulation)

I do everything very light...CAN I DON T TAKE OFF DAYS??...i don t get soreness
                    Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
                    Working on : Today, 7x5
                    Dream: 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by dadoxx View Post
                      what do u think about long pumping sets with low pressure trought the day
                      also stay clamp almost 5 h a day with not tight clamp(it doesn t cut circulation)

I do everything very light...CAN I DON T TAKE OFF DAYS??...i don t get soreness
                      The "long" part of that plan should be something that you build up to over time.

Don't fall into the trap of not having off days. Your penis will need time to recover and grow, and your mind will need a break from dealing with "PE". Even if you're excited about the prospect of training now, overdoing things can lead to training burnout. The symptoms of that are a revulsion towards training and a cessation of progress.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

thx today i see what u mean: my unit is tired, not overworked, only tired so i let him rest until monday
                        i m sure in these days he get stronger
                        thx big al
                        Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
                        Working on : Today, 7x5
                        Dream: 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by dadoxx View Post
                          thx today i see what u mean: my unit is tired, not overworked, only tired so i let him rest until monday
                          i m sure in these days he get stronger
                          thx big al
                          Glad to help

Comment

Thought i'd bump this thread rather than start another what size would you prefer thread.
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Wow, I can't imagine doing this for a lifetime. I could see doing a short 10-15min maintenance routine each morning, but I wouldn't be shooting for gains. I always thought gains became more difficult as you increased (reduced elasticity of the tissue and such). Do you all believe that even through a light maintenance routine you could see 2-3in gains over decades?

Comment

Working...
                              X