Stopped gaining girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopped gaining girth

ok so i started at about 4'5 EG 9 months ago and im now about 4'8 EG, ive been jelqing/clamping/unis very consistantly for the full time but have had minimal gains... as far as EL goes ive gained over and inch in 9 months, but my girth isnt moving (hasnt moved from 4'8 EG in atleast 3 months) even though im doing a 20 min jelqing routine followed by 20 mins clamping 2days on/1 off.

Are girth gains normally this slow or am i just unlucky in the girth department? length gains have been flying in.
    6 inch club, check
    7 inch club, check
    8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Originally posted by OXO View Post
    ok so i started at about 4'5 EG 9 months ago and im now about 4'8 EG, ive been jelqing/clamping/unis very consistantly for the full time but have had minimal gains... as far as EL goes ive gained over and inch in 9 months, but my girth isnt moving (hasnt moved from 4'8 EG in atleast 3 months) even though im doing a 20 min jelqing routine followed by 20 mins clamping 2days on/1 off.

Are girth gains normally this slow or am i just unlucky in the girth department? length gains have been flying in.
    What are your EQ levels like? Have they improved, maintained, or declined since you've been following that routine?
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I fully understand that we all gain at different rates, but I'm also wondering if you are "aggressive" enough in your training?? I find that sometimes I have to go over and beyond what you "normally" do in your training. I've found an article and I'm going to PM you the link. If you lookup aggressive routines for girth or other keywords, you will find lots of information that you may be able to put to use. REMEMBER- not for beginners. :-)
      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

EQ probably maintained/declined slightly but definately hasnt increased
        OXO
        Last edited by OXO; 09-21-2013, 10:07 AM.
        6 inch club, check
        7 inch club, check
        8 inch club,

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
          I fully understand that we all gain at different rates, but I'm also wondering if you are "aggressive" enough in your training?? I find that sometimes I have to go over and beyond what you "normally" do in your training. I've found an article and I'm going to PM you the link. If you lookup aggressive routines for girth or other keywords, you will find lots of information that you may be able to put to use. REMEMBER- not for beginners. :-)
          Alright thanks ill check it out
          6 inch club, check
          7 inch club, check
          8 inch club,

Comment

EQ probably maintained/declined slightly but definately hasnt increased
            That might be part of the problem. How would you currently rate it on a scale of 1-10? If it's anything below an 8, there's room for improvement. The fact that it's declined could be a sign of overwork.

Another question- how long have you been training without a layoff?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              That might be part of the problem. How would you currently rate it on a scale of 1-10? If it's anything below an 8, there's room for improvement. The fact that it's declined could be a sign of overwork.

Another question- how long have you been training without a layoff?
              Id rate it 7-8 and ive been doing 2 on/1 off for atleast 3-4 months straight without any other breaks excluding rest days. the only reason i didnt take any breaks other than off days was because i was gaining length so rapidly and consistantly.
              6 inch club, check
              7 inch club, check
              8 inch club,

Comment

Id rate it 7-8 and ive been doing 2 on/1 off for atleast 3-4 months straight without any other breaks excluding rest days. the only reason i didnt take any breaks other than off days was because i was gaining length so rapidly and consistantly.
                Try taking a week or so off to see how that affects your EQ. Normally, I would tell trainees to take a week off after every 6 weeks of training or so. The rebound effect after the rest is usually noticeable enough to make a positive difference.

Comment

Try taking a week or so off to see how that affects your EQ. Normally, I would tell trainees to take a week off after every 6 weeks of training or so. The rebound effect after the rest is usually noticeable enough to make a positive difference.
                  A week off it is, thanks for the info
                  6 inch club, check
                  7 inch club, check
                  8 inch club,

Comment

A week off it is, thanks for the info
                    Glad to help

Comment

That is actually a good way of doing it I reckon Big Al, I have taken a week off and saw growth during that period. Around 6 weeks to two months sounds good to me
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                        That is actually a good way of doing it I reckon Big Al, I have taken a week off and saw growth during that period. Around 6 weeks to two months sounds good to me
                        Thanks If timed correctly, that week off will allow you to maximize your gains for the previous cycle.

Comment

Haha, that is exactly what happened! I measured myself today as I was a little excited and posted in the success section about my results, up 1/2 inch length and 1/4 inch girth, happy days!

Thanks If timed correctly, that week off will allow you to maximize your gains for the previous cycle.

Comment

What did you do to get your length gains?

Comment

I have basically done a dynamic routine since I started, so whatever I am in the mood for 5 days a week. But predominantly bundled stretches, tunica tugs, normal stretches, tonnes of wet jelqs at different grip strength and different speed. My workout would usually be over an hour. I would do ulis or squeezes if I had morning wood. I have also been using the phallosan for over 10 hours a day, so reckon that was a big contribution to my gains.

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
                              What did you do to get your length gains?

Comment

Working...
                              X