Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

honestly, how Common is 7nbpel and 5.5 girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honestly, how Common is 7nbpel and 5.5 girth?

How common is it amongst the Average men in the world that dont do PE and dont care about their size..I was thinkin about this before and I always assumed that guys over 6ft would have atleast 7 inches, especialy if the lifted wieghts and Run laps daily, cause that stuff increases blood flow and testosterone. but Its obvious that most men dont know that penis growth is possible and Im kinda happy about that cause if they did than big dicks would become average lol...anyway guys talk out of their ass alot and claim that have 7 inches and higher. but aside from that, I know what the studies say and shit like that, but even for a guy over 6ft is a solid 7 inches realy above average? and how many average guys r walkin around with that size?

Having a 7"x5.5" is much more rare than being 6' tall.

If you know what the studies say, you should know that it's probably about 1/50 that have your size or above.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

goingforgold, well im not at 7 nbpel and 5.5 girth just yet...im 6.75 nbpel and 5.25 roughly, but soon I will be there

Comment

I dont think height has any realation to penis size.

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
          I believe in extreme cases it does. I have a friend that is 7'1". He has giant hands and giant feet. I really don't think it's in his body's chemistry to have a small or even average penis. The same goes for the opposite end of the spectrum with small people or midgets.
          Just hanging around as usual :)

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
            There's a correlation between how tall a guy is and how big his penis is.

And to you who made this thread, I'd guess that 20-25% of the population got a 7x5.5 penis aka 2-3 out of 10

Comment

Wow, I feel really good now. That is my size at the moment. Still working though.
              Guess I need to start keeping track.
              9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
              11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
              11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
              3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
              12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
              9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
              Looks like I need to work on length.

Comment

so that means that 3 out of 10 men cant use regular condoms?..if It realy was 2-3 out of 10 natural non PE practicing men, wouldnt the statistical average of size be higher? idk just seems alittle wierd, but thanks for the input as always!

Comment

According to mraverage.com, less than 5% of guys enjoy 7+ inches and less than 8% of guys have 5.5+ inches of girth.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

In my honest opinion, I think 7" is pretty common. Many of my friends are 7", some bigger and they got some hot girlfriends who all had boyfriends in the past and some even had babies and they all seem to be experienced in sex life, so I don't think they are the type that lie about size. Also, girls they screwed in the past still have some kind of fondness for them. By many I meant around 20 friends. Some white, some other races not including blacks. I live in Canada by the way.
                    5.5 girth is really good though.

I don't follow the average statistics in the internet, although I wish they were all correct.

Comment

vulture, i kinda think the way u do, I dont think 7 is all that uncommon, but the statistics say otherwise and it confuses me :/

Comment

For all I know the statistics about average size are not that reliable. I mean we don't even have correct statistics on the population on earth in 2013, and people expect the statistics to be true about the average size? For all I know I wasn't surveyed on mine, and probably none of my friends were either. And you tell me whether everyone should feel better by claiming the average size to being less than it is, I say yes, because everyone will feel better and bigger about themselves.

Also, the place where I'm from is supposed to be have one of the lowest average measurements on earth (4.6 or something) , but I knew this prostitute over there who said most of the guys that came to her were 7-9 fingers (5.5-6"), and she had anywhere frm 50 to 80 dicks a day.
                        Last edited by Vulture; 09-21-2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
                          For all I know the statistics about average size are not that reliable. I mean we don't even have correct statistics on the population on earth in 2013, and people expect the statistics to be true about the average size? For all I know I wasn't surveyed on mine, and probably none of my friends were either. And you tell me whether everyone should feel better by claiming the average size to being less than it is, I say yes, because everyone will feel better and bigger about themselves.

Also, the place where I'm from is supposed to be have one of the lowest average measurements on earth (4.6 or something) , but I knew this prostitute over there who said most of the guys that came to her were 7-9 fingers (5.5-6"), and she had anywhere frm 50 to 80 dicks a day.
                          So even the prostitute's "study" conforms with the rest of the actual professional studies, and you still believe they fake it to make everyone feel better!

Where did you get the 4.6" average statistic from anyways?
                          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
                            vulture, i kinda think the way u do, I dont think 7 is all that uncommon, but the statistics say otherwise and it confuses me :/
                            I bet those 5% are millions of men compared to worlds population, and some would argue they are the most exposed leading some to feel they are the majority which isn't true.
                            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

the OP sai 7" nbpel that's 7.5-8" bpel minimum which is totally ridiculous to call average. The size of everyone else's penis doesn't mean anything to you. If it means that much, then finding out what a true average is will not help because more than likely its in your personality to be insecure. Knowing average doesn't change your own penis size, doing PE does. So what if anything is average or not, if a woman likes it then that's great, if its above or below average won't change how a woman feels about you.

I'm fine with people who just like to talk about it but there should be a single thread for everyone to say their views and arguments. Stuff like this pops up all the time, no one will ever have anything new to bring to the table, people will only every have speculation and personal beliefs. A few guys on here saying yeah 7" is normal could be completely wrong, while stats could be wrong too they're less likely to be wrong than random thoughts of a few people.

Sounds cranky but I just don't like the idea of some guy coming on here and one of these threads being the first he sees, it could make a lot of people a good deal more insecure than they are/need to be. And I get tired of seeing the same thing come up again and again.
                              I'm back!

Comment

Working...
                              X