Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of time

Hi there,

How do you make time for PE everyday? At best I maybe manage 20-30 minutes a day. When I'm home and the wife is home I don't have time at all.

i have been hanging for a few months now using Captain's Wench with about 5lbs and not really seeing any gains, is this down to not enough time?

Problem is due to work and lack of PE time I can't see how I'm going to do more.

PE is a serious dedication, Its really hard managing a full time job,hobbies,school, and PE. I believe your suppose to hang min of 10 hours a week so if your not reaching close to that that could be why ur not seeing gains. I sleep about 2-4 hrs a day because the only way I could make time for PE is to cut back on sleep. Sometimes if I get off work early say 5 oclock ill go to sleep right when I get home and wake up around 9pm go to the gym get back at 11:30 and wait for every1 I house to go to sleep(sometimes till 2-3am) Then I do my routine which takes about 1 1/2 hours and wake up at 5:45 for work and do it all over again. Ive been doing this for close to 90 days and im not going to lie im really drained.

My life basically revolves around Work,Gym,Pegym,surf. My social life is basically non existent anymore

Comment

20-30 min sounds good.
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
        20-30 min sounds good.
        Not for hanging

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
          20-30 min sounds good.
          Not for hanging

Edit: I read close to the whole article on hanging 101 and you need to hang for 10 hrs or more a week to see gains, and theres really no such thing as rest days when hanging so if ur missing days Forlorn Hope that could be 1 of your problems aswell. Check this out, its a bit to read but If ur hanging u should def read this https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by Florida636 View Post
            Not for hanging
            That depends. If you have enough experience, you might want to try "Advanced Hanging For Repetitions" Doing these very intense techniques could offset some or all of the time you spend doing regular hanging.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I know you spend time on PEGym. You probably also watch TV, play games, and other things that can be replaced with PE. If you don't want it, you don't have to do it.
              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
              CI:1.5 -2.5
              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by forlorn hope View Post

i have been hanging for a few months now using Captain's Wench with about 5lbs and not really seeing any gains,

what is the reason for not using more weight?

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                  I know you spend time on PEGym. You probably also watch TV, play games, and other things that can be replaced with PE. If you don't want it, you don't have to do it.
                  Yup u gotta make sacrifices if u really want it

Comment

You need more time to make hanging successful...You are muhc bettter off doing manual stretches for 20-30 minutes than hanging with the Captn's Wench...

Comment

If you have no time for PE. I suggest you go for Phallosan Forte extender. It's incredibly comfortable to wear even for 14 hrs a day while you can do your other activities and no one will notice it except your dick. I am currently using PF with collaboration of manual exercise.

Originally posted by forlorn hope View Post
                      Hi there,

How do you make time for PE everyday? At best I maybe manage 20-30 minutes a day. When I'm home and the wife is home I don't have time at all.

i have been hanging for a few months now using Captain's Wench with about 5lbs and not really seeing any gains, is this down to not enough time?

Problem is due to work and lack of PE time I can't see how I'm going to do more.

Comment

Working...
                      X