Units of measure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Units of measure

The Dick is a very pliable chunk of flesh . Add to this the fact that there are many variables from moment to moment when measurements are taken. maybe we shouldn't try to be TOO accurate when measuring . I work in inches, so I can't comment on metric .maybe measurement should be kept to the nearest quarter inch versus 8ths and 16ths.

this just came to mind. what does everyone think???
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

I like your idea. Have nothing else to say, but to agree with you. I'm using whole centimeters, as I often wary between 17 and 18 depending on eq.
    “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I guess it could be like watching water boil or excessively checking your weight . I suck when it comes to remembering metric,,,and I was a machinist for 20 years! lol

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I try to push to the highest erection I can and kegel very very hard and hold it right before taking the measurement. Then...
        I measure to the 1/10 of an inch.
        I feel like I have a 1/2 second window of opportunity before the erection naturally subsides.
        I found this method to be very effective.
        I pretty much get the same measurements constantly.
        When I'm fully erect the measurements are around 7.2/7.1/7.0 and after that window of opportunity passes, I'll usually drop to about 6.9.....so not by much..
        So yeah... I measure by the 1/10"
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I like to use 1/4 inch measurements, but if it falls in between, I estimate in 1/10s.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I like to average a few measurements taken over a session. I do cm, then convert to inches because the inches side of my ruler has a metal edge that hurts my dick when I'm straightening it. I don't straighten it much more than a tight pussy would. I get pretty hard (95%?) for length and really hard (105%!?) for girth.

I now measure monthly and usually see about 1/10"-1/16" change so that is relevant to me.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
              I like to average a few measurements taken over a session. I do cm, then convert to inches because the inches side of my ruler has a metal edge that hurts my dick when I'm straightening it. I don't straighten it much more than a tight pussy would. I get pretty hard (95%?) for length and really hard (105%!?) for girth.

I now measure monthly and usually see about 1/10"-1/16" change so that is relevant to me.
              Funny you mention being harder in girth. I get that way too, but until you wrote it and I read it, I didn't give it concious thought. Very good point!!

Comment

Working...
              X