Confused!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused!?

Some of you may know that I used to be frustrated with my girth, as I have measured 4 EG and that is waaay below average...I'm a big skeptic and most of the times I can't trust my own measurements, often doubt whether I measured correct or wrong, I have a TERRIBLE memory...Well since yesterday or the day before while ejaculating, my EQ was comparatively better, so I decided to bring the tape in and measure my EG since it's been a while and it came out to be 4.75"!!? I measured multiple times before the glans, girthiest area of my penis since I have a baseball bat dick. I just measured now and it is right at 4.75", this is a shock to me!

I remember (I think) measuring 4 EG countless times couple months ago, and yesterday it is dramatically increased. The thickest area of my dick seems thicker when I grip around it with my thumb and index finger....

0.75" girth increase...But since I'm always suspicious about my own actions I can't be sure that it wasn't this, and I can't remember the old look either, that's why I'm so confused, but a little happy at the same time...Don't know whether I gained it or not but it's a good shock...I never even did any serious girth routine, and I took a little break from hanging since I damaged my dick..Only thing that has changed is that I stopped smoking, and a week ago I was so tired from work I passed out so I didn't ejaculate that day but doing it 2-3 times since then, so smoking is the only thing that I seriously cut down on...

Length looks and measures the same while standing (sitting NBPEL is 6.5) and MSG is 4.75...I thought I would be a pencil dick for life but now I see the light of hope lol...+2" EL and +1" EG and I'll be the happiest man on earth.

And you're complaining? Okay you complain and I'll go have a nice dark rum for you to celebrate! ( no you can't have mine- get your own; I'm not in the mood for sharing tonight)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      And you're complaining? Okay you complain and I'll go have a nice dark rum for you to celebrate! ( no you can't have mine- get your own; I'm not in the mood for sharing tonight)
      No disrespect to the admin but what the f34k makes you think I'm complaining? I wrote I'm happy bout it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
        Some of you may know that I used to be frustrated with my girth, as I have measured 4 EG and that is waaay below average...I'm a big skeptic and most of the times I can't trust my own measurements, often doubt whether I measured correct or wrong, I have a TERRIBLE memory...Well since yesterday or the day before while ejaculating, my EQ was comparatively better, so I decided to bring the tape in and measure my EG since it's been a while and it came out to be 4.75"!!? I measured multiple times before the glans, girthiest area of my penis since I have a baseball bat dick. I just measured now and it is right at 4.75", this is a shock to me!

I remember (I think) measuring 4 EG countless times couple months ago, and yesterday it is dramatically increased. The thickest area of my dick seems thicker when I grip around it with my thumb and index finger....

0.75" girth increase...But since I'm always suspicious about my own actions I can't be sure that it wasn't this, and I can't remember the old look either, that's why I'm so confused, but a little happy at the same time...Don't know whether I gained it or not but it's a good shock...I never even did any serious girth routine, and I took a little break from hanging since I damaged my dick..Only thing that has changed is that I stopped smoking, and a week ago I was so tired from work I passed out so I didn't ejaculate that day but doing it 2-3 times since then, so smoking is the only thing that I seriously cut down on...

Length looks and measures the same while standing (sitting NBPEL is 6.5) and MSG is 4.75...I thought I would be a pencil dick for life but now I see the light of hope lol...+2" EL and +1" EG and I'll be the happiest man on earth.
        Congrats buddy!! The girth is where it is at! Forget length, it means nothing. My personal girth gains have improved my sex life a million times. My wife cums so frequently it is just plain awesome. Enjoy your girth dude!!

With that said, you are still too caught up on size. You are obsessed. Calm down. Enjoy you PE journey. Love what you have.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
          Congrats buddy!! The girth is where it is at! Forget length, it means nothing. My personal girth gains have improved my sex life a million times. My wife cums so frequently it is just plain awesome. Enjoy your girth dude!!

With that said, you are still too caught up on size. You are obsessed. Calm down. Enjoy you PE journey. Love what you have.
          Thanks. It's too hard for me to love what I have yet...PE is the last thing that I enjoy doing, and once I get my extender I'll be extending for 12+ hours, can you imagine how much time I'll have to spend to get to my goal, and how much I have to hold back for the time being, how much I'll miss out on...It's great that your wife is happy, but I'm so young.. although I missed my high school days of messing around with different girls, I want to be at it big time once I get what I want, it won't be the same but its good enough...
          I need to get to 8 NBP and 6 EG real fast lol no time to waste, once I'm at 8, I'll decide if I want to be the 9" or more...

....Only if I was born with a big one, wouldn't have to go through all this shit. But if I do get to my desired size someday I'll still feel lucky but well deserved...

Comment

Congrats on your gains! This is why measuring and keeping an accurate log is so important. It's very easy to forget where you started, and gains can happen so slowly that you don't even notice them.

It sounds like you're getting the physical part of PE under control, now you just need the mental part to fall in line! Once you realize that you are unique and learn to appreciate who you are, you will realize that any extra size gained isn't as important as you once thought. As a guy, it's great to feel confident and worthy - but it's not just your penis that should make you feel this way. Get rid of the stress of feeling you NEED to keep growing, and I bet you'll start enjoying PE much better as a lifestyle rather than a race to correct a perceived shortcoming.

At any rate, I wish you luck and continued success moving forward
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Um I was kidding! Well I had a rum on your behalf last night how about you?
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

congrats man! Pass the rum cusp

Comment

Nice gain there Vulture, listen to what DonJelqer said. You will gain more but you should still get some. There are many women that will love what you have now.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    Nice gain there Vulture, There are many women that will love what you have now.
                    Just dont think there werent many women that wouldnt have loved you before! They love the man first always

Comment

DonJ, thanks. I noticed too, gains happen overnight, not when you're expecting..And I'll try my best.

Cusp, haha thanks and no alcohol for me, worked real hard to quit smoking tobacco, haven't smoked weed in almost a month without any legal conditions, drank my last shot of Bacardi 2 months ago, no coke since February, no heroin since December...So many healthy changes in a short period of time. I used to not give a shit about my health or body until I got into PE, then I became a lot more conscious about not only my dick, but also overall health.

Big O, appreciate it, I'm still very anti-social but I'm getting better at that. Despite all the changes I still have to lose a massive amount of weight that I gained this year, and improve my diet, that will probably play a big role in confidence too...

NCGuy, thanks and yeah, the number of women are decreasing but I guess there is still a fair share of good ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X