Thread: Restarting JOURNAL
- 09-28-2013 #1
Ive done this on and off for about 3 months in the past, i've known about this for about 3 years. My length and girth have increased from use over the years slightly, but i'd like to speed that up starting today
The way i'm measuring is not bone pressed.
Girth-Head= 10.8 cm/13.5
Girth- mid - 13.0/14.5
Girth-bottom - 13.0/ 14.5
Note: a good way to measure is to measure 5 times and take the average, seems to work best.
Plan to reach my goal by 10th of December 2013
- By BrianStorm in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:23 AM
- By misterguy in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2012, 09:56 AM
- By Fadista in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2010, 03:49 PM
- By beachninja in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2010, 08:15 PM
- By curious plumber in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:12 PM