Meet someone else who does PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet someone else who does PE?

Just wondering has anyone ever met someone outside of the forums who actually does pe?You know like by mistake use ended up finding out you both pe.
    Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
    NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
    Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

I have not met anybody in real life who does PE to the best of my knowledge. It just isn't something that would come up in conversation with my friends.

That said, it seems to me it's possible that there are people I know on here (or another PE site) and I am just unaware of their identity because PE isn't something I would talk about outside of the forum. I've actually wondered this because I've revealed plenty of personal information and somebody who knows me would probably have no trouble identifying me based on what I've said (PM me if you know me and I'm right!).
    Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Sometimes when Im talking to people I wonder does he pe.Sometimes when I see some elderly man I think to myself what if thats jon pop right there.

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
        Sometimes when Im talking to people I wonder does he pe.Sometimes when I see some elderly man I think to myself what if thats jon pop right there.
        If he had a big fat bulge in his pants it may have been.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I don't think any of that but I think when I'm out in public "you poor bastards. my dick is getting bigger cuz I hang barbell weights from it, tug and squeeze it and put it in simulated outer space every day and you're sad and stuck with what ya got"

Comment

Everyone that knows me knows I am a hockey fanatic that plays when he can and I am a roofer. It would not be hard to find out if someone who knew me did some reading here. I have told two people about PE and one of them is now on a pumping and manual stretching routine. We dont PE together and never would but he does ask for advice and he is aware that I am what I am here. He lurks but has not joined.

If your lurking, whats up man.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              We dont PE together and never would
              ya, that would be kinda weird

Comment

Not yet.

I'm pretty much prone to talking about pretty much anything. If the subject came up, the conversation could get interesting and fun if we turned out to know each from the Gym. It's a small world these days.
                Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

My wife and I met going411by7 for lunch with his lovely wife (though not by random chance, we were going through his town and wanted to say hi!). He's the only one I've met in person, but I talk to many of the members here that I've met on the phone, through texts, etc.
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                    My wife and I met going411by7 for lunch with his lovely wife (though not by random chance, we were going through his town and wanted to say hi!). He's the only one I've met in person, but I talk to many of the members here that I've met on the phone, through texts, etc.
                    That is awesome! I live in ohio too (Dayton area) where are you guys? I'd love to meet g411x7.

Comment

I believe I have one guy I worked with before talked about bone pressed erect length and mid shaft erect girth, I didnt know these terms until I came on here so I think he might be doing it too
                      Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

I asked my neighbor if he was demonstrating a lazy as stretch because he plopped on his couch lazily. I know right, what a description. Anyhow, his brother was there that day and later took care of my neighbors dog. While we were in the backyard he asked me if it really worked in front of my dad. So, we had a conversation in front of my father about it and he never knew the difference.
                        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

How many members are on this forum out of curiosity
                          start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
                          MEG 4 3/4
                          BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
                          MEG 5 1/2
                          BEG 6 1/4

Comment

I think Im going to tell my best friend.I know he use to be a little upset about his size.

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                              It's so funny to see that you've written down what I've been thinking myself! I'm pretty sure we are surrounded by a lot of people who are also in the Gym...but as Steneo said, it's not something that just comes up in conversation...
                              When it does, we should all be sure to remember to post it so we all get to share in the news...
                              Showing my signature today because I'm so EXCITED about my amazing newbie gains...especially girth! Thanks to all who have encouraged me along the way...
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log
                              Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X