Is this normal/ does anyone else have this issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal/ does anyone else have this issue

WELL I HAVE BEEN DOING PE OFF N ON FOR A FEW YEARS NEVER REALLY STUCK TO A ROUTINE DUE TO THE FACT I STAYED IN THE DORMS DURING COLLEGE OR AT HOME WITH MY MOM AND SISTER AND THE OCCASIONAL FAMILY. I DONT KNOW MY STARTING STATS BUT I KNOW I HAVE A GIRTH OF 5.3-5.5 ON A REGULAR DAY AND NBPEL OF 6.5-7.0. AS OF RIGHT NOW IM OK WITH MY LENGTH I WOULD LIKE FOR IT BE A STEADY 7INCHES BUT I HAVE NOT MEASURED LENGTH IN AWHILE IM WORKING ON GIRTH NOW. I CLAMP FOR 4 SESSION OF 15MIN AND A 5MIN BREAK IN BETWEEN EACH I CAN GET MY GIRTH UP TO ABOUT 5.75-5.9 IM AIMING FOR 6.0+, IM NOT CONSISTENT DUE TO LIVING SITUATION BUT I TRY N DO IT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. I ALSO TAKE 1000mg of l- arginine everyday.

but to the topic at hand i cant get full erections unless im with my girl, and when im not with her i get rock hard erection but when they are rock hard my girth drops or isnt as big as it usually is n shorter by atleast 2 inches i dont know if this is due to lack of arousal or the clamping or something else just wondering is it normal or is it my routine or the l-arginine because i just started taking it again dont know if it affects pe in a negative way or not. any response is appreciated.
Working...
X