Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paintballer
    replied
    I have only seen a increase in size at a flaccid state. Its only been 7 weeks, I expect to see a 1/4 inch in length at the end of my 90 day conditioning period. Then I will introduce ULIs to help with the girth.

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    I'm not familiar with your training history, but you should make better gains by make your volume & intensity increases more frequently.

Did this routine you've worked up to give you any gains so far? It's already quite voluminous.

There'd be more of a synergistic effect if you did your stamina work immediately after your enlargement training.

The pump can be used with good results as part of the warm up (light), and more vigorously during the warm down.

Leave a comment:

• MrsLooking4more
    replied
    Your time frame seems a little intense for the goal, different people gain a different speed but for the majority of the males that had made it to those numbers it had taken a couple of years. My husband was just a little bigger than you when he started and reached the 8x6 this year (2013). He actually was not concentrating on size when he started he was trying to overcome ED issues but he was one of the lucky people that gained. In my signature there is a link to his routine.

He never used an extender so maybe is possible to do it that way but most of the members here that have gained 2 inches have taken a few years. Good luck!
    Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 09-29-2013, 03:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• paintballer
    started a topic Check It Out ....Let Me Know

Check It Out ....Let Me Know

this plan looks good, but I'd like to know your opinion

I've been Stretching and Jelqing for the past 7 weeks...increasing jelqing set by 5min each week, 5min per month with stretching. I will continue this for the next 40 days. After this conditioning period, my routine will look something like this

4th month:
    warm up(heating pad), 20 min Stretching, 45 min jelqing, 10 30 sec ULIs, warm down

5th Month:
    warm up(heating pad), 20 min Stretching, 45 min jelqing, 10 30 sec ULIs, 10 horse squeezes, warm down... 7 hours later I will Extend with size genetics for 4 hours.

6th Month
    :
    warm up(heating pad), 20 min Stretching, 45 min jelqing,15 30 sec ULIs, 20 horse squeezes, warm down... 7 hours later I will Extend with size genetics for 4 hours.

If I see PIs I will continue with the 6th month routine

I will do about 30 min of edging on my two rest days each week.
    Should I incorporate 2 5 min reps of my bathmate on my two rest days or replace the horse squeezes and ULIs with a bathmate session. Since I'm adding other exercises to my beginner routine I need to cut my jelqing and stretching down a bit. Is this a bad choice?
    I'm 6x5 now
    My goal is to be 8x6 by July...
Working...
X