Thread: Erect Penis Angle
- 10-05-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
I'm not sure if this is the right section as it's not necessarily penis enlargement.
My penis has always been at about a horizontal level level or slightly lower when fully erect, but I've seen/heard that some people have more of an upward angle towards the stomach rather than down.
I'm curious are there any specific exercises i can specifically do to target erection angles?BPEL: 6.310/4/13
3 Month Goal(1/4/14)
- 10-05-2013 #2
Good question. I am one of those people whose points almost up to my chin. It's always been at that angle. Of course the better EQ I get the higher it goes. Maybe EQ has something to do with it? Don't know...Starting: 1/14/12
BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)
BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG
BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+
- 10-05-2013 #3
As for exercises OP, kegals and regular breaks from training would probably help.
Last edited by OXO; 10-05-2013 at 07:44 PM.6 inch club, check
7 inch club, check
8 inch club,
Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.
- 10-05-2013 #4
Reverse Cow Girl would be the best position for you haha..
I would rather have a penis that points down than one that points sideways.. its so annoying look at it.
- 10-05-2013 #5
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- 10-06-2013 #6
kegel helps you to have a more upward erection, I will show you an image, its better then thousand words:
I heard that jelqing also helps, but I cant confirm it.
- By ajbo in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 06-22-2013, 10:17 PM
- By CollinLeon in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2013, 10:05 AM
- By billy10 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 49Last Post: 09-29-2012, 12:32 AM
- By 1471988 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 04-30-2011, 01:01 AM
- By wanthis in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 01-13-2011, 05:28 PM