- 10-06-2013 #1
I have been considering doing some ball pumping but then I came across this article that made me insecure if I should do it or not.
The smaller the better: Size of a man's testicles is linked to his parenting skills - Science - News - The Independent
Have someone read something similar like this before?
I don't want my personality to change due to a rise in testosterone.
They might not even be connected at all but I would like to hear some wise words from someone who might be familiar with this case before doing this regularly.
And to all bull-nut dads out there, I'm sure you're all great and caring dads
I just wanna know if my personality can change if I do this.
- 10-06-2013 #2
I believe it refers to natural testicle size, not the altered one.Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
- By MrGainer in forum Progress ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2013, 06:04 PM
- By EJ207 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2012, 07:30 PM
- By bigginerbob in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2012, 05:08 PM
- By raybbaby in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2011, 11:58 PM
- By giveitago in forum The GymReplies: 20Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:16 PM