[REQUEST] Semi advanced routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REQUEST] Semi advanced routine

I've been doing JP90 for 3 weeks and I really don't feel it forces my penis in any way so I wanted something more advanced not too much, just alittle, could you give me idea ?

thanks in advance.

pd: 0 gains to date but I feel like my my veins are thicker and it looks more "manly".

Jp90 (90 days) is for conditioning.
    I think 3 weeks is too soon for advanced changes. (I know from personal injuries)
    I tried to give my jelqs more force to "feel something" because I felt like it was doing nothing and just ended up injuring myself.
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Ok so I'll have to stick to JP90 2 month + 1 week more... I just don't want to injure myself but at the same time I don't want to waste my time xD.

Comment

I did not see any significant change in size for about six months after starting PE.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yeah some won't see gains that fast. It's about getting your tool adjusted (conditioned) to the exercises and stress you will be putting it through.
          Plus... You should never play around with the intensity when it comes to jelqs.
          Seriously, injuries might not be felt during the actual exercise, but much later.
          Safety first dude..
          So yes you probably should stay with what you're doing until the 3 months is up.
          start: aug 1 2013
          bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
          Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
          Mseg: 5..5..6.5
          Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Working...
          X