This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The power of a big dick

Before I came to Thunder’s all I ever heard of was the power of the “pussy”, and it became my mission to change that and exert the power of the “dick”. I’m glad I’m not the only one that has started to exert this power.
    started stats:
    BPEL - 5'
    NBPL-4.7'
    Now Stats:
    BPEL - 6.7'
    NBPL 6.3'
    I'll Rich My Goal:8' !
    Follow My Penis Enlargement Journey

Dude how long did your length gains take and what did you do?
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

That is the dumbest thing I have heard all day. If you think a big dick gives you power it does not.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

perceived power in your own head

Comment

Hmm perhaps confidence is it's own power .
          Hmm so this is the concept that men have sexual expression too ?
          Perhaps I am not quite geting it.

Comment

If my average sized troublemaker is powerful already imagine if it gets any bigger..women would worship me lol

Comment

My car gives me power....lol.
              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Are you talking about control over women?

Comment

Sounds a bit queer to me but good luck with that. Society puts more power in the dick than the pussy, I don't know what you're rambling about. And this isn't Thunder's
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

BIgO young females to an erroneously degree equate a big dick with the fact that the sex will be better and a big dick also represents something other women will want, which is a lot of female's attraction. Face it, maybe yes older women realize after having big dicks it's not always the homerun, but most young females, especially those who haven't had a really big one, are excited and really turned on by it most of the time ... I see it posted all the time around here how a bigger dick doesn't change your life postiively like you think ... well maybe not when you're older but throughout highschool and college there were those known for having a big dick and they always had girls trying them ...
                    MovingUp
                    Last edited by MovingUp; 10-13-2013, 12:08 PM.
                    Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                    4.7 MSEG
                    5.1 BEG
                    4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                    5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                    4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Well I never had a monster dick but it was a bit bigger than average and definitely thicker so I would not be able to relate to your example. I never told any women how big I was and I seemed to have a few that wanted to try me.

I never said it is not a good thing to have a big dick but it certainly wont give the power the OP suggests and I am not trying to be a dick but at 6.7 BPEL he most likely does not know what monster dick power is and wont for some time. He is a bit bigger than average. Nothing wrong with that but lets be honest here. No body is holding a super power because they have a dick within the average range. I am over 7 and I still have found no cape and no special power.

I admit my wife cant keep her hands off of it, and she wants to suck it all the time but maybe that is because she just loves me. Things were the same when my BPEL was 6.0! I will tell her she is a fat pig and her hair smells tonight, then if she still blows me I will assume it is because I have super big dick powers but I bet you she wont. I will most likely have special whack off powers, a lot of good being 7 inches plus would be then.

The other thing is that it seems a lot of guys seem to think any desire for a big dick is only had by younger girls and this makes me laugh because it is always being told to us by young guys, young guys who in many ways have not learned shit yet. It would sort of be like you trying to tell a 45 year old about life, now think about how funny that actually is.

Comment

Tell you what BigO I'll give you 3/4 of an inch of my length for 3/4 of your girth so you can be 8+ DEAL?
                        Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                        4.7 MSEG
                        5.1 BEG
                        4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                        5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                        4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          Well I never had a monster dick but it was a bit bigger than average and definitely thicker so I would not be able to relate to your example. I never told any women how big I was and I seemed to have a few that wanted to try me.

I never said it is not a good thing to have a big dick but it certainly wont give the power the OP suggests and I am not trying to be a dick but at 6.7 BPEL he most likely does not know what monster dick power is and wont for some time. He is a bit bigger than average. Nothing wrong with that but lets be honest here. No body is holding a super power because they have a dick within the average range. I am over 7 and I still have found no cape and no special power.

I admit my wife cant keep her hands off of it, and she wants to suck it all the time but maybe that is because she just loves me. Things were the same when my BPEL was 6.0! I will tell her she is a fat pig and her hair smells tonight, then if she still blows me I will assume it is because I have super big dick powers but I bet you she wont. I will most likely have special whack off powers, a lot of good being 7 inches plus would be then.

The other thing is that it seems a lot of guys seem to think any desire for a big dick is only had by younger girls and this makes me laugh because it is always being told to us by young guys, young guys who in many ways have not learned shit yet. It would sort of be like you trying to tell a 45 year old about life, now think about how funny that actually is.
                          Very good post. I'd like to follow on from it. The whole my wife loves me thing. Yes.... that's when your big dick has a power. It sooooooo makes me laugh when you see guys having there dick as profile pic on dating sites or they send girls pictures of it like its gonna cause some big effect on there ability to copulate with the said female. The dick itself... young, immature, inexperienced, sluts... may be impressed by certain stats... sorry but them kind of "girls" not "women" don't interest me in the slightest...

However... if your women see's you as the sexiest most loving caring nurturing or just basically adores you.. no matter what your size your dick will have power. Nothing better than having your dick worshipped. Taking into consideration, a ex may have been larger but the orgasms because of how she feels with you are thousands of times past the intensity of with them or maybe they didn't make her orgasm?? Your dick regardless of size has greater power. I'm just a greedy OCD motherfucker and when i'm in love I have to be the best at EVERYTHING!!! Doesn't change the wisdom I have just passed on tho
                          WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                            Tell you what BigO I'll give you 3/4 of an inch of my length for 3/4 of your girth so you can be 8+ DEAL?
                            I have to think about it. Tempting offer.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              I have to think about it. Tempting offer.
                              Omg trade girth for length?? Tempting??? You mad!??! :P
                              WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

Working...
                              X