New enlargement method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New enlargement method

Hi, as the penis actually starts all the way around near the anus I have always wondered why there isn't a technique where it can be detached pushed forward and reattached? Probably with no need to interfere with nerves or anything. Anyone know if this method has been looked at?

No nothing like that exists. But so what, no way in hell I would let anyone cut off my dick and then reattach it again.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
      No nothing like that exists. But so what, no way in hell I would let anyone cut off my dick and then reattach it again.
      Hahahaha!!!!!
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

There is a surgery something along that lines. BUT, IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED. Most experiences have shown, surgery on that part of your anatomy is a REALLY bad idea.
        Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
        Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
        Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Forget reattaching after being pushed forward.
          Go find a hung donor. Lol

Comment

Ha ha. I'm actually being serious. I obviously don't mean cut the fucking thing off. I mean undo what is holding it in place, move it forward then re anchor it.

Comment

As LilNudeDude, there is a surgery that does that very thing. Some versions do not do any reattaching, though.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
                There is a surgery something along that lines. BUT, IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED. Most experiences have shown, surgery on that part of your anatomy is a REALLY bad idea.
                You know anymore about this procedure LND? What it's called or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by knackers323 View Post
                  You know anymore about this procedure LND? What it's called or anything?
                  I don't know exactly what the medical name for it is. From what I understand and have read. The suspensory ligaments are detached from the bone, your unit is pulled forward, and ligaments re-attached.

I was hesitant to even mention it. But, I'm sure someone would come across it anyway. I know it is mentioned in the basics threads and articles. But, like I said, IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED.

Considering the following before EVER considering surgery!

Surgery: Surgery is never cheap. Discoloration and disfigurement (unnatural appearance) are common complaints. Almost everyone reports their EQ is never the same again. The gains from such a procedure are hardly worth the price to be paid financially, physically, or potentially emotional.

PE: FREE! With time, patience, and dedication you will get the penis YOU want. It will look completely natural. Any discoloration I have ever caused eventually goes away. EQ has done nothing but improve. I can think of no downside to forcing your penis to grow in a NATURAL way. In my mind, there is and will never be anything better than the NATURAL way in performing anything.
                  LilNudeDude
                  Last edited by LilNudeDude; 10-13-2013, 04:26 PM.

LND

Comment

Yeah, I see it the same ^

Natural is the way to go.

We all seem to want quick fixes. But do you want it done fast, or do you want it done right?

Comment

The penis should be firmly planted inside the body. You are familiar with sexual intercourse, yes? A vagina would mess up a wonky dick that's been "detached".
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

If this requires cutting off my dong, I'll just attach back the horse one.
                        Into 19th Month
                        BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                        EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
                          I don't know exactly what the medical name for it is...
                          It's known as the "Bihari" procedure.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos87 View Post
                            If this requires cutting off my dong, I'll just attach back the horse one.
                            If you're going to spend the money to do it. Then, you might as well make it worth it!

LND

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              It's known as the "Bihari" procedure.
                              Thanks, Big Al.

This is one, as Big Al mentioned, that does not reattach the suspensory ligament. You can read the summary I found and decide for yourself if it is worth it. Make sure you have done your homework beforehand.

Personally, I don't think so!

http://books.google.com/books?id=lBi...cedure&f=false
                              LilNudeDude
                              Last edited by LilNudeDude; 10-13-2013, 06:55 PM.

LND

Comment

Working...
                              X