Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis girth jelqing affects penis base increase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis girth jelqing affects penis base increase?

Hi all, I'm somewhat new to PE(been a lurker for years just never found the time to start) and I have a question about my girth and what I could possibly do to solve my problem.

I noticed that all penises with a good girth size tend to be thicker at the base. For myself this is an issue, I am about 7.8 EL but only 4.5 or so in girth, my EG is virtually no different from my flaccid. I think the problem is in fact that the base of my penis is thin. This does not seem to be the norm as everyone tends to be thicker at the base, while I am much thinner at the base(at the very start of the base my penis is like 4.2 in girth)

Will jelqing even help me or should I not even bother? Maybe resort to pumping?

I'm not really comfortable with how it looks on me because I am also very skinny, so gaining weight will even further make my penis look even skinnier.

I am only looking to achieve 5" in girth which I feel should be a realistic goal, however I just dont think its possible given how my penis is.

Any help would be awesome thanks

Hi D, and welcome to the gym!

Yes Jelqing will help you get that girth. First, for how long have you been doing this?
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I like erect swings(careful...) for base girth and I've heard hanging increases base girth exclusively.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
        I like erect swings(careful...) for base girth and I've heard hanging increases base girth exclusively.
        I will check it out but I would prefer girth all around if possible, base is just important for the first few cm

Originally posted by amc View Post
        Hi D, and welcome to the gym!

Yes Jelqing will help you get that girth. First, for how long have you been doing this?
        I have not done any jelqing routines yet, I have known about PE for awhile just never started it.

I have done some simple stretches now and then but thats all.

Comment

Working...
        X