How many of you guys make logs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you guys make logs?

I just finished JP90 a few days ago and ive added more jelqs and horse squeezes/Big Al squeezes. Im wondering if I should start a log but the reason idk if it would even benefit me is because I don't always do the the same routine. If I feel a little better during 1 session and feel I can push the limits I might do an extra 200 jelqs or say 30-50 extra Squeezes. So really I kind of just play it by hear while PEing and its been working very well for me. So if my routine is constantly changing like this will a log really benefit me?

The point of a log is to help keep you organized and motivated. You can keep track of what works and what doesn't work. You can ask more experienced people to go to your log and give their advice. You have a place to keep notes.
    Sure it takes a little time to keep it current but it is worth it.
    Yarr!
    Pirate
    Retired Administrator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Pirate; 10-13-2013, 03:35 PM.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Absolutely worth it! At first, it doesn't seem like anything but a time consumer. But, after you get some info in there, the valuable parts start to show themselves.

It's really a great way to track your routines effectiveness, especially ​if you change things up often.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Listen to workin_4_it, he worked without a log and then started one so he knows both sides of the (log)fence.

Seems a log would be great for you, given all the variability in your workouts. Once you have a good amount of time logged you can look back and try and find patterns of what variations correlated with gains, or what lead up to an injury. I'm on the JP90 and barely change my regimen but it's still a big help - just posting once a day into the log keeps your mind dedicated to PE.
        My progress log: Reforging My Weapon

“Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced.” - de Sade

“To wield the long sword well you must wield it calmly.” - Musashi

Comment

I make a log every time I jelq....oh, you mean written...never mind.

I should but I am the most unscientific when it comes to training but I tend to slip it in when I can and I just know me.
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Without a log it is almost impossible to get useful advice on your routine.
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Ok ya Its not that im lazy and don't feel like making log its just I didn't really see how it would benefit me if im always switching it up ya know, Ill go ahead and make 1 tonigh when I get back from running. Should I just start a log in the progress section or like a composition book? And I should just take measurments like what 1 every 3 months or sooner with the log?

Comment

Originally posted by Florida636 View Post
                Ok ya Its not that im lazy and don't feel like making log its just I didn't really see how it would benefit me if im always switching it up ya know, Ill go ahead and make 1 tonigh when I get back from running. Should I just start a log in the progress section or like a composition book? And I should just take measurments like what 1 every 3 months or sooner with the log?
                If nothing else note points of interest that you may want to know later.
                PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I make a few logs daily but that's my business. In fact, I feel one coming now.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

A log is an incredibly valuable tool. It helps you and it helps others.

You're able to review what you've done in the past and compare with the results. Others are able to read and learn from it as well.

I regularly read others logs to get ideas for my routines. I've learned a lot of things from other's observations and routines. When folks ask questions about my log, it often points out things and thoughts that I've overlooked.

I've the work is important enough to spend several hours a week to perform, it is probably important enough to take a few more minutes to write down your experience and thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                      I make a log every time I jelq....oh, you mean written...never mind.

I should but I am the most unscientific when it comes to training but I tend to slip it in when I can and I just know me.
                      LOL.......my mind was in the gutter too with that one.....actually in the toilet! LOL
                      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I make a log, and it has helped me a great deal to look back at it to see what routines worked for me, what caused me injuries, what happened after certain amount of timed breaks.

It turned out to benefit me a lot when I need to look back and remember how something affected me.

I definitely recommend a log.
                        start: aug 1 2013
                        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Ya I kinda wish I would of made 1 from day 1. Honestly I never even measured in the beginning, I was so excited to start PE that I just jumped in and started doing it. 2 weeks later I measured and was like 5.3 or 5.5 NBPEL and 4.9-5 EG but I don't ever remember being that long from measuring in past but I never measured correctly either till reading how on this forum. So I have no clue how much ive gained from JP90 which sucks but im definitely well conditioned and looks bigger,thicker, and my flaccid hang is ridiculous compared to what I remember it being before. Its funny I feel like ive been doing PE forever but ive really only been doing it for 3-4 months

Comment

A log helps you keep track of routine, measurements and the best part physiological indicators (PIs). My hubby didn't keep a log (we did do pictures that we have at home not in the site)because he joined the site to fix his ED but after his success members wanted to know what he did and he struggled to recreate the changes to the JP90 routine he did after the 3rd time around. He is now basically doing maintenance but we now have his routine on a log and believe me it would have been nice if he would have kept the log the few times he had negative PIs to figure out what could have been doing it.

In the words of Tinkerbell "If you want a log, you have to keep a log"
                            ​Mrs. L4M
                            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I love my log.. I use it to track progress, show gains, and find trends. I even put what I think are my most useful threads I created on it. This is for other members more then myself. I keep track each week of how much time I have put in to hanging. I then add it all up and keep track of hours hung this way. That way I know if an angle or weight is working for me based on hours to tenths of inches gained. Start one...you wont regret it
                              12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                              6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                              4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                              The League Of PE Legends
                              2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X