- 10-13-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
I seem to be having one of 2 issues. Sometimes EQ is not good enough to maintain 90% erection level to get a full set in.
While other times, It's more 90% erection level.
I feel like 80%-90% is the ideal, it has enough room for good expantion. When the erection is too firm, I don't feel like it expands as much, but maybe it is?
Any real down side to squeezing at too high of an erection?
- 10-13-2013 #2
Gosh, keep an eye on your PI's, start slow, and squeeze away. Good expansion is good expansion. Ofcourse the higher the EQ the more careful you need to be."with great EQ, comes great responsibility"
- By Jay1983 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:29 PM
- By nanda1987 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2012, 06:48 AM
- By Hockey_NY in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2012, 05:41 PM
- By johng in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2011, 09:56 PM
- By uchiwa in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2010, 11:00 PM