I need some serious Help with Length and kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some serious Help with Length and kegels

Hi guys i am little confuse now and being confuse does not help making progress at all.

Ok now i am focus more on length..

i was and i am successful with girth work, whatever i do my dick just explode to really girth state . even when i jelq pumping even when i do kegels (if i do them right) my girth goes beyond my thoughts.

Now i want to focus on length and please don't advice me to use size-genetic extender because i did use it for 350 hours and gained absolutely 0.

Now i am focus on Length doing manual stretches because before i never toke them seriously.

at the moment i do this

i stay in steaming room about 20 min soana for about 10 and jacuzzi for about 25 min, also i warm up manualy with wraping tshirt around me dick on shower.

and here i go

5 minute jelq
    5 min bathmate
    2min edging
    5 min jelq
    5 min bathmate
    2min edging
    5min jelq
    5 min bathmate
    5 min edging

and length routine follow

stretching up down left right also 1:30 4:30 7:30 and 10:30 clock . So far 8 minutes stretching with 1 minute per angle.
    Also i do A stretch using my finger instead of the arm because i am not that long i am just 6 inch nbpel. 1 min
    Also A stretch but reverse again using my big finger . 1 min
    behind the check left right 1 min each =2 min
    Straight out holding for 1 minute
    also one 1 min rotation around to make blood flow back to normal so 15 minutes in total.

When i have day off from bathmate which i do 2 on 1 off i go for full 2 sets non stop and one set before i go to bed like in total 40 to 45 minutes. When i use bathmate and jelqing i do only one set of 15 minutes, one set when i go home after few hours and 1 set before bedtime.

So my question is this

1: do u guys quit girth work and focus only on length ?
    2: i am doing to much ? (i am not new to PE)
    3: do i have to do my sets both of them in same time like 45 minutes or splitting like i am doing right now is fine ?
    4: is 1 minute ok for each angle or 30 seconds is better ?
    5: i grip the first set right in base and stretch second set i grip in middle of shaft and i stretch, in third set i grip 1 inch before glans and i stretch is that ok ?

Please let me know guys because it seems that i never was so lucky with length.

Kegels

Now, thx to some of u guys here i tried to work out reverse kegels but i still don't know if i am doing that right.

Normal kegels. i do them stooping urine in middle on stream holding for couple of seconds and releasing.

Now i try to do reverse kegels by simply trying to shit my self by forcing everything on my body to go out but seems very hard indeed to breathe ... is that correct ? I still don't know how some of u squeeze that muscles using hands but i am trying to figure out because each time i touch them they seems to be very small.

Now i am doing something else which i don't know if is good or bad but u guys let me know please.

I stop urine in middle stream of my penis for 30 seconds. Now in this 30 seconds i do thiss...

1: 5 seconds blocking the muscles to release the urine
    2: 5 seconds trying to push the urine out with as much force i can

i repeat this for 3 sets each so 6 sets in total 3 to stop it and 3 to make it go faster.

Next i release some urine to go out and i do another sets. 2
    Next i release some urine to go out and i do another sets. 3

so in total 3 rounds of holding urine for 30 sec and doing 6 sets of 5 seconds releasing and holding

i do this couple of times a day.

Is this correct ? or am i doing something stupid because when i do this i get horny as fuckt and i feel like i want to fuck every hole in my room also my girth expanded rapidly.

Waiting for your advice
    Regards

where are u guys :/

Comment

hey oxford,

1. Some manual exercises to keep up with the gains you've made is recommended. The jelqing you do should be sufficient.
      2. Yes you are doing too much. your warm up should be 5-7 minutes. You doing about an hour of warming up may exhaust your dong.
      3. Quality is better than quantity. If all you want is length, then ditch the bathmate and the jelqing, focus on the stretching. Do it all in one go.
      4. It's better to start small and work your way up. Always be pushing the envelope, but make sure that you have safety in the back of your mind.
      5. As long as your stretching the shaft and not the head of the dong, I don't care.

Do not be doing your kegels while your urinate as it will weaken your muscle. You want to be doing them some other time.
      Also, if you feel horny as fuck, then you're doing something right. Increased libido is a good sign.
      Keep doing what you're doing with your kegels, just make sure you do them when you are not urinating.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
        hey oxford,

1. Some manual exercises to keep up with the gains you've made is recommended. The jelqing you do should be sufficient.
        2. Yes you are doing too much. your warm up should be 5-7 minutes. You doing about an hour of warming up may exhaust your dong.
        3. Quality is better than quantity. If all you want is length, then ditch the bathmate and the jelqing, focus on the stretching. Do it all in one go.
        4. It's better to start small and work your way up. Always be pushing the envelope, but make sure that you have safety in the back of your mind.
        5. As long as your stretching the shaft and not the head of the dong, I don't care.

Do not be doing your kegels while your urinate as it will weaken your muscle. You want to be doing them some other time.
        Also, if you feel horny as fuck, then you're doing something right. Increased libido is a good sign.
        Keep doing what you're doing with your kegels, just make sure you do them when you are not urinating.
        thx for responding mate i keep that in mind

well about warming up i just finish my work out at gym thats why i consider Jacuzzi soana and steaming room like an warm up.

So u recommend me to stop using bathmate and jelqing right ?

1 stupid question what happen if i still use bathmate and jelqing ? does it stop my length gains to be faster ?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Oxford View Post
          thx for responding mate i keep that in mind

well about warming up i just finish my work out at gym thats why i consider Jacuzzi soana and steaming room like an warm up.

So u recommend me to stop using bathmate and jelqing right ?

1 stupid question what happen if i still use bathmate and jelqing ? does it stop my length gains to be faster ?

Regards
          Well, I'm not telling you what to do. I don't know your level of conditioning and I'm going to take for granted you know your body better than I do.
          I recommend you pick one or two exercises and stick with those for a time, then move on if you haven't gained.

If you do ALL of those exercises, you may lead yourself to overtraining. It wasn't clear how often you did your routine. What I do know is that slow and steady (for the most part) wins the race. Do a little bit at a time and build it up as you progress.

Comment

Well, I'm not telling you what to do. I don't know your level of conditioning and I'm going to take for granted you know your body better than I do.
            I recommend you pick one or two exercises and stick with those for a time, then move on if you haven't gained.

If you do ALL of those exercises, you may lead yourself to overtraining. It wasn't clear how often you did your routine. What I do know is that slow and steady (for the most part) wins the race. Do a little bit at a time and build it up as you progress.
            I started on 10 October to stretch and I will measure on 10 December so exactly 2 month but I was thinking to drop from 45 min to 30 min for the first 2 months and build up slowly so I can do jelqing and Bathmate after

Comment

30 minutes of stretching how many times per week?

Comment

30 minutes of stretching how many times per week?
                i go for 2 on 1 off or 5 days a week on 2 days off what u think ?

i did today 30 minutes stretches and jumped on 5 minutes jelqing some edging in between also bathmate 3 sets of jelqing and bathmate straight after stretches 5/5/5/5/5/5 with edging in between. Now i release that my edging performance is far far better or lets say the best. i go right to the ponr and stop right there relax muscles and my penis goes to normal. i drop t little bit sperm today due to my mistake, instead of stopping i jelqed lol and i pushed little out but so far so good ponr is the best for me i can stop right there relax my muscles and think about other things not my penis and everything gets back to normal.

So about stretches 30 min a day how many days u recommend me to do it. what u think about 2 on 1 off ?or 5 on 2 off ?.

Comment

For someone who has been doing manual exercises for 2 months, I think you're doing way too much and way too many exercises.

Start with 2 exercises and do them each for a maximum of 30 minute chunks. The JP sort of does this.
                  However, the other beginner routines are just as effective and can be 30 minute total of exercising.

The harder you go, the longer you'll need to recover. If you insist on doing all the exercises for the time illustrated above, cut the stretching down to 10 minutes, and do it once every 3 days, then up the frequency by one day every 2-3 weeks.

Length is your target, so why not just focus on length? Because you have 350 hours of extending under your belt, you can jump into something a little more intense, like the side to side stretching, or longer periods of the stretches you described.

Comment

For someone who has been doing manual exercises for 2 months, I think you're doing way too much and way too many exercises.

Start with 2 exercises and do them each for a maximum of 30 minute chunks. The JP sort of does this.
                    However, the other beginner routines are just as effective and can be 30 minute total of exercising.

The harder you go, the longer you'll need to recover. If you insist on doing all the exercises for the time illustrated above, cut the stretching down to 10 minutes, and do it once every 3 days, then up the frequency by one day every 2-3 weeks.

Length is your target, so why not just focus on length? Because you have 350 hours of extending under your belt, you can jump into something a little more intense, like the side to side stretching, or longer periods of the stretches you described.
                    I been doing pe for over a year in fact but never focused on length . What is side to side stretches if u don't mind asking. But 10 min every 3 days it's little to easy for me I guess because me penis is on elastic mode now really stretchy . Ok what about if I stretch no more than 15 min adding jelqing straight after and after couple of hours when I finish gym routine I do Bathmate and edging for about 20 both ?. Is it jelqing nessesary to be done after stretching ? . I may drop Bathmate for couple of months till I get my length on the way and I restart again Bathmate. I don't want to much length thought only 1 inch so from 6 nbpel to be 7 nbpel and that's it . Guide me please so ic an focus on length more than girth. I may stop doing girth at the moment just do some jelqing to cement gains I made it. So let's say id o just stretches (if jelqing in flaccid is not required) is it 30 min ok ? Or 20 min 1 on 1off or 2 on 1 off. So yeah I am thinking to quit girth for the moment I am so desperate for length . So u know now I am not beginner on pe. And if I do like 20 min every 3 days I feel that not enough . So yes u give me one routine for length only and I follow or I can stick wit my routine but cutting little time down to 25 or 20 min a day ( do u know dld newbie routine ? They claim people gained 2 inch with that routine in 6 7 month but I don't buy that . So yes please guide me . I been doing stretches for 5 days in row now non stop.

Comment

Toadstool where are u man

Comment

i do like this and it seems work weel(also i had and extender and i hate it)...10 min :warm up hot shower 30 min stretching(normal , btl, internal, a-stretch,boundled,erect stretch) 5 min each 10 min jelq 20 min bathmate 10 min jelq.... 2 days on one off
                        Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
                        Working on : Today, 7x5
                        Dream: 8x6

Comment

also a long cool down and massage to prevent discoloration and red dots

Comment

Hey mate did u gain from this routine ?

Comment

yeah good erection lenght and girth i think it is cool and complete

Comment

Working...
                              X