Age and PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age and PE?

At 46 I'm wondering if age has anything to do with gains. So any 40+ year olds have any data? Good or Bad.

There are quite a few of over 40 men that have seen a tremendous benefit to the exercises. Not only for peen health but for gains. Check in the success forum too. There are a few members I am aware of I get you their names.

The guys that read your thread will hopefully post the links (I still don't know how to link sorry)
    The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

64 and still at it 4 years now. Yes it works for me.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

57 and I've been pulling and tugging and pumping OH MY!! Yep, it works. If I knew about this in my 20's, I'd never be able to wear shorts!! :-)
        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I'm 50 and have had good success!

Comment

There's some who argue that the older guys have better success (may be due to the less aggressive approach and the patience that comes with age). I know of myself and four others here in their mid-40s who have experienced great success with PE.
            Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
            "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
            "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

I'm 43 and just started PE and have seen flaccid gains so far and since my penis curves to the right I'm also trying to fix that as well.

Comment

42 years old. PE since March this year. 1" in EL, and .25" in EG. I think some of the 1" in EL is due to Newbie gains / EQ improvement.

Comment

I'm 43 and started PE almost 3 years ago. Back then I spent about 3 months with a mild, non dedicated routine. 2 months ago I started again, mild but dedicated. With the initial stint and what I have done this time I have gained .75 in length and .375 in girth. I feel like I am gaining pretty easy although results I have had recently may be re-newbie gains. Hoping they keep coming at this rate a while longer

Comment

I'll be 43 in 2 days and I've been at this 9 years now and the benefits are nothing short of AMAZING! Talk about serious, pussy splitting wood man.......
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I started at 67 and will be at it four years next month. I do not believe age has given me an advantage. I have put in a lot of time and effort to get to where i am today.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

47 and just under 3 years in. Did some years ago but now I am well over an inch longer then when I started back up. Just over 1/2 inch worth of girth gains too.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

22 just started last month

Comment

I think the older you are the more EQ you have to recover from years of neglect i.e. not doing PE. Hence, more noobie gains.
                            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                            CI:1.5 -2.5
                            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

53, between 2 and 3 years in and still gaining.
                              EL: 6.6 - 6.7 - 6.8 - 6.9 - 7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 - 7.3 - 7.4 - 7.5 - 7.6 - 7.7 - 7.8 - 7.9 - 8.0

EG: 4.8 - 4.9 - 5.0 - 5.1 - 5.2 - 5.3 - 5.4 - 5.5 - 5.6 - 5.7 - 5.8 - 5.9 - 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X