Favorite gain Length or girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite gain Length or girth?

Pretty self explanitory, which gains do you get more excited about. I care more length personally but after getting both kinds of gains girth gains excite me more. Suttin about seeing my member thicker and fatter that just does it for me.

I care about gains in decibel level of my wife screaming

Girth
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Girth is where it is at for me also.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

All I really want is girth but If I gain length im not complaining

Comment

I want length and girth equally, but right now I'm focusing on length.
          start: aug 1 2013
          bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
          Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
          Mseg: 5..5..6.5
          Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Girth, but a touch length wouldn't hurt.
            "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
            "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

An inch in girth yields much more volume gained than an inch in length. Using a tool like the one on http://www.mraverage.com/sizer.php can give you good visual feedback on just how much a difference those fractions of an inch give you in volumetric gains.

To do it the "hard" way, here's an interesting note on how to measure volume:Measuring Volume

Measuring Volume

Some men like to measure their penile volume.

The penis is most similar in shape to a cylinder; and the way to measure cylindrical volume is length times pi [approximately 3.14] times radius squared [base area times height]. Because it's difficult to obtain an accurate measure of penile radius, you'll have to use a slightly different approach to measuring penile volume.

Take your average girth measurement (measure your thickest and thinnest points and divide that number by 2). *Then divide that number by 6.28. Now square that number and multiply it by 3.14. Multiply that number by length. The resulting product will give you an approximation of your penile volume.

*Girth divided by pi roughly equals diameter, and diameter divided by 2 equals radius.
              Big Al
              Administrator
              PEGym Editor
              Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Big Al; 10-16-2013, 10:50 AM.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I got more excited about girth when it kept growing because that's what my wife really noticed and when I started feeling "OK now I have a big dick"...but now I will be more excited with additional length because I had to really slow down (even though the whole process was/is slow) any more girth gains .
                Started: 7 x 5
                Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Gimme Girth!
                  "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Obviously Girth is hard to come by, and takes alot of patience, and committment. So I am focused on Girth, but in the process have gotten some lenght gains, and those help serve as motivation to stay persistent.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                      Girth is where it is at for me also.
                      At your girth you wanna gain more girth?

I would get more excited about girth gains.

Comment

Girth for sure. My length is above average and my girth is average or less that's why

Comment

Girth is where it is at. If men want their women tighter than girth is the way to go. I am still focused on length, but at this point it is greed. My Meg varies from 5.5 to 5.75 so I do not focus on it.
                          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Length obviously...There are lots of ways to increase girth temporarily, but lenght is a son of a bitch. With girth you are working within your erect length, but for length you need to stretch it past your maximum stretched length to gain...Way harder in my opinion,

Comment

Girth and EQ
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                              X